Germans bad loosers!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

OP
DelPierino

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #101
    So much Germans are Nazis even if they don´t say it on an Event like this everything comes out! But i´m not saying al Germans! But a lot!!!!!!! Especially around me can´t stand this people anymore!!!! Last week in school i nearly hittet a Nazi girl she was saying to me that i should go home to Italy!!!!! Fucking Bastarda!!!!!

I was born raised and live in Germany and have an German passport and my Mom is German!!!! think about that!!!!!!!!!

Funny is also the fact that people who never watched a whole game in their live began to be real experts!!!! Realy great!!! :disagree: For example a guy in my class raised his voice against Italy without nowing anything about football because his German team lost against us! Poor Boy!!:D :tdown: This guy doesn´t realy now neather the names of the whole German team and doesn´t realy now where they play! And wans´t even interessted in football bevore this Wc never watched a game bevore!!! And exactly this guy was saying that the mafia bought the Alenatore!!!! And some other things!
    Can you imagine that?????????? That makes me sick!!!!!!!!

So even now they are still saying that Italy doesn´t deserve it!!!!!!!1

But the funny thing is we have one star more now and they not!!!!!!!!!:D :D

And so it could go on!!!

Jeoulus Bastardi!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Jan 24, 2004
    Kaiser Franco said:
    Kurven, apple and oranges for you too : you're comparing the idiotic statement of a political buffoon with the systematic habit of your press/players/fans to spew the usual stereotypes ahead of a game against an Italian team.

The Gazzetta before Italy-Germany : "once again we're facing the Germans, in what promises to be a dramatic clash of European titans"

Der Spiegel : "we're playing the Italians again, those parasitic mummy boys".

This comparison could apply to many an Italo-German confrontation.
    hey kaiser franco...my turn now :) first of all...thanks for the fruits, one apple a day keeps the doctor away ;)

I didn't compare both statements, at least this was not my intention. I just wanted to underline that there are idiots on both sides. you're talking of a system...so show me statements of the players spewing the usual stereotypes ahead of this match? you're talking of a system, so please show me the various newspapers insulting the Italian team. You are referring to one magazin, the Spiegel. Man, we have almost 400 daily newspaper in our country. I can't see any system, sorry. This is not Moggiopoli. There hasn't to be a system behind any anomaly.

Jan 24, 2004
    DelPierino said:
    So much Germans are Nazis even if they don´t say it on an Event like this everything comes out! But i´m not saying al Germans! But a lot!!!!!!! Especially around me can´t stand this people anymore!!!! Last week in school i nearly hittet a Nazi girl she was saying to me that i should go home to Italy!!!!! Fucking Bastarda!!!!!

I was born raised and live in Germany and have an German passport and my Mom is German!!!! think about that!!!!!!!!!

Funny is also the fact that people who never watched a whole game in their live began to be real experts!!!! Realy great!!! :disagree: For example a guy in my class raised his voice against Italy without nowing anything about football because his German team lost against us! Poor Boy!!:D :tdown: This guy doesn´t realy now neather the names of the whole German team and doesn´t realy now where they play! And wans´t even interessted in football bevore this Wc never watched a game bevore!!! And exactly this guy was saying that the mafia bought the Alenatore!!!! And some other things!

And so it could go on!!!

Jeoulus Bastardi!!!!!!!!
    hey DelPierino, this is sad that your class mates insulted you. Just ignore them, it's not worth and not healthy for your heart if you argue with them. I was in the stadium yesterday, and kept all my 100 fingers crossed :agree: while I watched the penalties... Germany in Rome, Italy in Berlin - nice swap deal :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    DelPierino said:
    So much Germans are Nazis even if they don´t say it on an Event like this everything comes out!
    DelPierino -- you're entitled to all the stereotypes and racist insults you want if you keep them to yourself. Just don't make uncertifiable blanket statements like this on this public Web forum, OK?

I mean... Forza Azzurri! They deserved the Cup and I'm thrilled they won. And I'm relieved Germany didn't make the final (and am still a little sore about the loser's bracket outcome). But that doesn't give you license to drop to the level you accuse these people of being.

You're not exactly putting fellow Azzurri fans in a sympathetic light... that's for sure.

OP
    DelPierino

DelPierino

Apr 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106
    I didn´t say every German is an Nazi but if you live where i live you would know what i mean! But a lots are this is what i said this is all! It´s only the truth i could sense that on my own body so don´t tell me not to say the truth alright! I never said all but a lot of them are realy like this! But alright let´s stop this! But it is like it is!

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    kurvengeflüster said:
    hey DelPierino, this is sad that your class mates insulted you. Just ignore them, it's not worth and not healthy for your heart if you argue with them. I was in the stadium yesterday, and kept all my 100 fingers crossed :agree: while I watched the penalties... Germany in Rome, Italy in Berlin - nice swap deal :D
    Where abouts do you live in koeln? I live in Bayenthalgurtel (linie 16 richtung bonn)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    DelPierino said:

And so it could go on!!!

Jeoulus Bastardi!!!!!!!!
    Introduce him to Olivier De Cock and tell him that he plays for Club Brugge in Germany.

Jan 24, 2004
    Kaiser Franco said:
    You're being thick on purpose. What has Moggiopoli got to do with this? I said systematic not "system". It qualifies a behaviour not an organisation. I named 3 papers in my earlier post, and these are just the ones that made the news in Italy so no doubt that attitude is shared by dozens more outlets and millions of Germans. Ingerlunders and Deutsch always do that before and/or after playing us : while we focus on the team we're facing, they focus on the fact that the team they're playing is Italian, with all the clichés that come with it. It's OK though, you keep disrespecting us and we'll keep not liking you. Meanwhile......

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO
    Moggiopoli was a joke, you didn't get it...I am sorry for you in that particular case. You are referring to three papers. As I think there are only two which didn't respect the press code but ok let there be three for you, when there isn't any room for satire in your world. you are guessing that other outlets and millions of Germans follow these expressed, and of course systematic published, ideas. But that's not the case: I watched 9 matches live in the stadiums, I saw thousands of peaceful fans celebrating football. I saw German fans saying good-bye with "Good-bye our friends"-banners. I saw fans from abroad having fun here in Germany. I talked to people from Italy, France, Ukraine, Spain, Argentina, England and many more countries and they all enjoyed their stay. and most important: I daily read the press reviews as I am interested in how media is setting themes. and I have to let you down, there aren't "dozens" other outlets.
    You have three (read: two) examples at your hand and you are claiming that we (read: all Germans of course) are disrespecting Italians. Who is using cliches here?

ps. I still couldn't find statements of players as you mentioned before. Could you please help me. Thank you very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)