German football (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In Belgium we've had Spaniards, Germans, French and Dutchmen dominating us. Can't be long till Luxemburg kicks in.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Nuh, you only gained independence. It's not like you gained independence, then invaded us and turned the tables around :p
Alright, I'm on my way to Brussels with a proposition :D.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well talking about the Manschaft for a change.

Germany are playing turkey on the weekend.
No klose ,ballack, and hinkel.

it would be interesting to see how Metzelder fair though.

also i want to see how borowski does in ballack's position, i rate him very highly by the way.

It will also be interesting to see who is going to play in the back?

for midfield i want to see deisler play....with schweni i thnk they the most talented .

for attack prince poldi is doubtful with a thigh injury... so i guess kuranyi will lead the attack with either hanke or the returning neuville.
i wanted to see lauth there after klose's injury, but i guess his form doesnt justify it.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well all of Germany want to get Jurge Klinsmann Head now...
I have to say as Koln coach said, it would take a miracle for germany to win the world cup.

The Turkey game just showed how tactically lost the players were.No pressure at all in the final third of the field against the turkish players.The guy that got the shot in for the 2nd goal was just running around and they defenders and midfielders were just looking at him.

Jurge thinks that a team can win anything if it had the right mentality and passion, i partially agree with that. He also thinks that it has to be accompanied with only the physciall attributes( thats why he has that american team of fittness).I partially agree with that. Although those things r very important , the coach needs to be good tactically to make this combination almost perfect.

Another thing is that he needs to settle on his best eleven by neext month.And ofcourse that cant be happening cuz he doesnt know many things.
Who is going to partner Lukas Podolski upfront?
who is going to partner Micheal Ballack in the midfield, and i mean all three players
what is the center back pairing?metzy, meterascker, woerns,sinkwitz? nobody knows
Even the RB position is up for grabs, although Arne Frederich played impresively for club and country. But then he is on the bench against turkey and Patrick owmeyola is on.I think he isnt a very good offesively and defensively.
LB position wwas reserved and is reserved for Philip Lahm, but he isnt fit yet.So whos going to be player there ?hitzy, schneider, jansen, rau. who knows.
and i wont even talk about the goal keeper situation

The only fact is that there isnt much timme for jurge to decide who is the best..he needs to find a solution for everything

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)