[GER] Bundesliga 2015/2016 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Tell us what you think then.
-Juventus have spent 32+ on Dybala, Berardi in RW pipeline
-Playmaker,left winger and fullbacks are pressing issues for this and next summer
-Bayern will ask 30mil minimum
-Robben is a 31 yo winger on the verge of being a sports invalid, does Juventus look like spending 30mil of 31yo wingers being close to sports invalids EVEN IF HE SUITED OUR MERCATO NEEDS?
-One Nainggolan encounter away from retirement.

A move for Robben is nowhere near a good idea unless you hate Juventus like Osman does

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
-Juventus have spent 32+ on Dybala, Berardi in RW pipeline
-Playmaker,left winger and fullbacks are pressing issues for this and next summer
-Bayern will ask 30mil minimum
-Robben is a 31 yo winger on the verge of being a sports invalid, does Juventus look like spending 30mil of 31yo wingers being close to sports invalids EVEN IF HE SUITED OUR MERCATO NEEDS?
-One Nainggolan encounter away from retirement.

A move for Robben is nowhere near a good idea unless you hate Juventus like Osman does
Bayern wont sell him because he's been their best player for a while now. But if he were to be available i think it would be madness to not take that opportunity. He didnt look like he was close to being finished last season, he was in world class form. He'd be someone that will give you short term value much like the Tevez deal except better, because Robben gives you more individual quality.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He'd be someone that will give you short term value much like the Tevez deal except better, because Robben gives you more individual quality.
Short term transfers are only sensible when you acquire them for small money. You think Bayern would offer Robben for 10M? We don't print money, you know. We are no Man United. We need to work our pressing issues with big care or we will decline

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think he still has something left in him. needs to stay injury free and get playing time for a season, players have bounced back from worse injuries

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He thinks Isco is overrated as well. I guess only 2 player in the world deserve a fap from him.
I used to fap to wasteful dribbling monkeys when I was 15, too. You don't need to worry as what you feel is normal.

Oscar > Firmino > Isco

As for Robben I never questioned his current World Class. Merely explained why moving for him is stupid at the moment.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I used to fap to wasteful dribbling monkeys when I was 15, too. You don't need to worry as what you feel is normal.

Oscar > Firmino > Isco

As for Robben I never questioned his current World Class. Merely explained why moving for him is stupid in the moment.
Wow :sergio:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
he was in 2013, even if he is healthy now, this long pause surely affected him. and i would still put Mascherano ahead of him
:agree:

People forget about masch cos barca waste him at cb, when he plays his natural game there is no dm as good as he is. I'm talking strictly in a defensive sense or more specifically the "destroyer" role.

Oscar > Firmino > Isco

As for Robben I never questioned his current World Class. Merely explained why moving for him is stupid at the moment.
Stop please, stop.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Stop please, stop.
I actually don't believe in Firmino being better than Isco, just wanted to see how many users would jump on it outraged. But Oscar I definitely rate higher than Isco, no trolling. Doesn't belong in the Bundesliga thread anyway unless you need another explanation why Robben to Juve is a dumb idea

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is the best DM in the world when he is healty. Unless you consider Vidal DM too
There is not a single DM in the world that comes close to Mascherano.

- - - Updated - - -

Oscar > Firmino > Isco

Easy there man.

Oscar and Isco are different players of the same level. It depends on the gameplay of the club wich one fits better.

Firminho is far away from eighter one.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I actually don't believe in Firmino being better than Isco, just wanted to see how many users would jump on it outraged. But Oscar I definitely rate higher than Isco, no trolling. Doesn't belong in the Bundesliga thread anyway unless you need another explanation why Robben to Juve is a dumb idea
I actually havent watched firmino enough to pass judgement. But Oscar is never as good as Isco, the latter is much more talented. Do you guys watch Oscar play in the EPL, i swear even Chelsea fans don't think of him as highly as tuz does.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
People forget about masch cos barca waste him at cb, when he plays his natural game there is no dm as good as he is. I'm talking strictly in a defensive sense or more specifically the "destroyer" role.
p.
If people forget what a fucking bossmonster CDM Mascherano is, just watch a randomn argentina game.

Anytime it gets tough, and all the creative fancybois turn into choking shit, its ALWAYS Mascherano who steps up and pulls MVP performances every single time. Argentina wins the midfield in any difficult game every single time, wich is down allmost exclusively thanks to Mascherano, and it doesnt end there.

Robben was amazing prior to the world cup, excellent during the world cup. Argentina fullyfied Holland completely, and when Robben actually got past the organisation, it was a world class Mascherano tackle (wich busted his nutsack apparently) that kept him from scoring

That rampant german side ? Mascherano won the midfield on his own, shat on the creativity and pretty much handed the game to argentina.

With Mascherano, Argentina has been in i think 5 finals by now. Sadly however, their creative players let him down every single time. Aguero, Messi, HIGUAIN(rofl), they all fucking choke in the finals.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If people forget what a fucking bossmonster CDM Mascherano is, just watch a randomn argentina game.

Anytime it gets tough, and all the creative fancybois turn into choking shit, its ALWAYS Mascherano who steps up and pulls MVP performances every single time. Argentina wins the midfield in any difficult game every single time, wich is down allmost exclusively thanks to Mascherano, and it doesnt end there.

Robben was amazing prior to the world cup, excellent during the world cup. Argentina fullyfied Holland completely, and when Robben actually got past the organisation, it was a world class Mascherano tackle (wich busted his nutsack apparently) that kept him from scoring

That rampant german side ? Mascherano won the midfield on his own, shat on the creativity and pretty much handed the game to argentina.

With Mascherano, Argentina has been in i think 5 finals by now. Sadly however, their creative players let him down every single time. Aguero, Messi, HIGUAIN(rofl), they all fucking choke in the finals.
:agree: :tup:

Agreed on all counts. For me he is Argentinas real leader and their most consistent player.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree: :tup:

Agreed on all counts. For me he is Argentinas real leader and their most consistent player.
I start every argentina game wanting their fancybois to choke and lose, and as the game progresses, i admire Mascherano each time, and by the time it ends, i'm feeling kinda sad he's gonna lose again

There were memes after the coppa. "Messi wants to be burried later by his argentina teammates so they can let him down one last time". Oh god the cringe, it couldnt be more wrong, as Messi has never performed in a final to the level we'd expect from a 4x golden ball winner.

Its Mascherano who's beeing let down by all the creative cunts including Messi.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I actually havent watched firmino enough to pass judgement. But Oscar is never as good as Isco, the latter is much more talented. Do you guys watch Oscar play in the EPL, i swear even Chelsea fans don't think of him as highly as tuz does.
isco might be more talented - but you should know that talent isnt everything.
talent alone will get you nowhere.

oscar under mou is working twice as hard as isco does for real.
i am sure if oscar could jog around like isco, he would look better and more fancy
to the epl fans.

oscar is the more complete player imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)