[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (9 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Didn't Deisler have mental issues?
Constantly hampered by several injuries to his knee including a cruciate ligament rupture and a synovial membrane. He was my favorite German footballer.
... And he had mental issues. My dad stayed in the same hotel as him during the 2002 World Cup. Deisler was injured and was "enjoying" his holidays in Italy. Apparently he looked very distraught and depressed.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Tuchel is the exact copy of Klopp
What? U serious?

Tuchel has very little in common with Klopp..can't believe reading this here. They r totally different characters and they also have little in common tactical wise. Well, the only similarity is, that Tuchel's team also execute pressing and fast switching in attacking modus when receiving the ball. Most teams in BL play pressing and fast counter-attacking, that is just the surface. The differences r in the 'details'.

Tactical wise, Tuchel is much closer to Guardiola..being able to find the 'perfect' strategy for the actual opponent. He is much more flexible in his approach like Klopp, who cannot stop talking "Gegenpressing, Gegenpressing..our holy grail'. No progress or adjusting to the new circumstances (opponents parking the bus and Dortmund clueless to break the defense). No special training to be prepared to play possession football..the same 'old' Dortmund.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Would be sad to see him go
Sure it would be sad, as he is a legend and all, but I see a chance of him leaving. The squad is packed with quality and its hard to find players, who could make space for new fresh blood. There is of course Pizarro and then? You could say Dante sucks time to get rid..maybe Weiser wont get a new contract, but the rest? All class and deserve a place in that team in theory. Not forgetting Rummenigge mentioning, that maybe unpopular decisions must be made in order to make progress.

Schweini is often injured and is one of the top earners with 10m€. He is not the ideal player for Guardiola, as he is not mobile and offensive enough for the offensive part of the midfield so he is only suited to play the defensive part as a 6. Alonso can play there, Lahm and Martinez too..maybe new top talent Kimmich can play that role also.

There is also the possiblity, that Schweini is interested to try something new, before fading even more at Bayern and losing reputation. Then he has just one year left on his contract, so why not catching some millions before getting nothing in 2016?

I would prefer Alonso leaving instead of him and getting a new CM instead, but Alonso just came as short term solution until 2016 and I cant see Pep getting rid off him sooner.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Yes I m aware. Höjbjerg would also be an option for the 6, but I m pretty sure he ll stay for another year at Augsburg. Gaudino can play the 8, but he is not ready to be considered a serious option for big games. The midfield of Bayern is not perfectly balanced, so I think one of Schweini or Alonso has to leave in order to get another player capable to play the 8 for example De Bruyne, Coutinho, Koke. Still cannot get over it, that Rummenigge and Hoeneß didnt value Kroos enough and denied him 10m€ and now they r missing exactly a player like him..still the biggest management failure of this century and I cant forgive them that..idiots. Only if Bayern win the CL this year, then I m over it. :xfinger:

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Well, they were able to get a win and score a goal against us, unlike some team from southern Germany.

Anyways, I guess you'll reward us(for that help) with an under 19 team at Leverkusen next week given that "the league is over"...
the league may over, thats right, but remember after that game bayern have to play barcelona, I think Pep will rotate a bit but also bring the likes of robben and benatia to give them playing time after coming back from injury, so it will be no under 19 team for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)