[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yeah, the video is actually from a match against Levercusen, not Porto. But the defeat in Portugal is blamed on the medical team, and that's why they all resigned today.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Would be interesting if he went to City since I don't think they have a single player capable of playing the way Klopp likes to play aside from maybe Aguero and Fernandinho.
Only advantage City would have is money for Klopp to work on something. I think Roma could provide money, but seriously its a suicidal place to work in Rome for any manager under that fan of theirs. Then comes Milan who are currently poor as hell. Napoli would be good, but I haven't see De Laurentis coughing up the money for summer transfer these days, and we will surely see at least Higuain and Callejon leaving. Would be a hard act for Klopp.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I also heard that the situation escalated because of Ribery's current situation. One needs to know that from the medical pov Müller-Wohlfahrt is in the "alternative" corner, using homeopathy and not being a fan of cortisone. Basically his strategy made Robben very tough over the last few years. He used to get injured 3 times a year. Now, Pep's spanish doctors are strict followers of "conventional" medicine that probably works better at short range while diminishing your body's ability to recover by itself for the future. I imagine Pep and MW might have gotten in a fight over Ribery fielding vs Porto.

In other words: MW is a doctor who actually cares about his patient's health rather Pep who wants them to play today and die tomorrow

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope this makes people understand my longlasting disgust for Guardiola

Also, if Klop goes to Man City, he's a fucking retard. Man City got a horribly bad organisation, shit for defence, idiots for centrebacks and the pace of a dying potatoe.

If Klopp goes to Bayern, he could remaster the Heynckens 2012 Juggernaut

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Man City are saying they're not interested because they don't want instability in the locker room, and $#@! up the rest of the season. Pellegrini is as good as gone imo.

But Idk if Klopp really wants Man City. On the one hand they do have the stadium, $, and resources, but on the other they want immediate results, and Klopp is not that type of coach.

If Milan gets new owners, and promise him funds, I wouldn't be surprised to see him there.
he wont go to Italy as he doesent speak italian

- - - Updated - - -

i hope Guardiola gets banned from football for life. what a cancer to football he is

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I don't rate Klopp at all, am I the only one?
He is a one-trick-pony with a flat philosophy, a two-fingered guy in a game of rock-paper-scissors. Only able to punch above his weight because of the extraordinary and unexpected developments of Lewa, Götze, Kagawa. What is more, Klopp is a motivator and motivator style coaches have a date of expiration. I rate Pep much higher. He always adapts his strategy within seconds and come on, no matter how high Pep positioned Bayern's defence line - 3 terrible individual mistakes occurred, Slipping G level of mistakes. What can he do? Do you blame Allegri for Slipping G?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)