[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
did you see the goal Messi scored yesterday. Granada defenders didnt even bother, they were jogging back casually
Did you see the goal ronaldo scored against schalke? Such a simple cross with all of schalkes defenders present, there was no pace no curve on the cross, yet Ronaldo got a free header out of it, it was shocking defending. I also recently watched the 5-4 game between Wolfsburg and Leverkusen, it was comical defending from both teams, and its not like these kind of high scoring matches with displays of poor defending are one ofc in Germany, they're more of a regular occurence in Germany ththan they are in Spain probably.

- - - Updated - - -

Unironically thinking that spanish defending is better than german defending :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It is, look at German teams in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Unironically thinking that spanish defending is better than german defending :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Today I watched one of the matches in Croatian league and I can confirm that defending here is better than in Spain. Ramos would struggle quite a bit if he'd ever fancy a move here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)