[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
are you blind? they obviously dont create enough chances for him

[MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]
:lol:

It's no wonder the BvB fans dislike Ciro and Klopp sits him on the bench for so many matches.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to trust you on your words, I am only following via livescore.com, have no visual.
That free kick was De Bruyne's worst moment of the match maybe, and somehow it scored because the BvB keeper was so terrible. He's been incredible with his dribbling and ball control this half.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
That free kick was De Bruyne's worst moment of the match maybe, and somehow it scored because the BvB keeper was so terrible. He's been incredible with his dribbling and ball control this half.
But Mourinho didn't believe in him, I don't think Oscar or Willian are better.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Both Willian and Oscar were like second coming of Pele against us though.
Ok, I didn't say they were bad, I said that I don't think they are better then De Bruyne.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont understand it either. Oscar is kinda justified since he came there as a great talent but Willian ahead of De Bruyne? what was Mourinho thinking
It is said here that Mournho didn't like how De Bruyne acted during training.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fuck me if juventus can score againt this shitty dortmund team we have no right to be in the cl.

they are so shit at the back even llorente will look like ibra against them

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
$#@! me if juventus can score againt this $#@!ty dortmund team we have no right to be in the cl.

they are so $#@! at the back even llorente will look like ibra against them
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Vierinha. That miss. :lol: "Immobilesque"

- - - Updated - - -

Appeals for a handball there. :lol: Pathetic. His arm was right on his body.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. De Bruyne should have won penalty there. Hand way out from body, and ball right off the hand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)