[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
http://livetv.sx/de/showvideo/222818_hertha_berlin_dortmund/

Hertha Dortmund, Schieber 1-0 :D

- - - Updated - - -

[video=dailymotion;x2chdeb]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2chdeb_all-goals-schalke-1-2-koln-13-12-2014-hd_sport#from=embediframe[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

[video=dailymotion;x2chd2j]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2chd2j_all-goals-fc-augsburg-0-4-bayern-munchen-12-13-2014_sport#from=embediframe[/video]

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The guy above with "their fans are unbearable" is what's hilarious.

In the relegation zone they still come up with almost 80mil fans in the stadium, if this was in Italy we would see so many empty seats you could fill them with the whole country of Malta. @Klin

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
They actually have really good fans. I don't get the self-righteous bit. I'm not sure what he's talking about. He's American too, so it's not like he's in Germany interacting with BvB fans all the time. They seem like a respectful, decent club. Klopp doesn't spend his time making outrageous and stupid statements in the media like a Garcia or Mourinho. I guess they're a "football hipster" type team in terms of who supports them, which can be a bit irritating, but quite a few clubs have experienced that at times.

I'm a little bitter still about the 97 Champion's League final, seeing as Juve outplayed them in the match yet somehow couldn't finish chances, while Dortmund finished all three of theirs. But not a reason to hate them.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
They actually have really good fans. I don't get the self-righteous bit. I'm not sure what he's talking about. He's American too, so it's not like he's in Germany interacting with BvB fans all the time. They seem like a respectful, decent club. Klopp doesn't spend his time making outrageous and stupid statements in the media like a Garcia or Mourinho. I guess they're a "football hipster" type team in terms of who supports them, which can be a bit irritating, but quite a few clubs have experienced that at times.

I'm a little bitter still about the 97 Champion's League final, seeing as Juve outplayed them in the match yet somehow couldn't finish chances, while Dortmund finished all three of theirs. But not a reason to hate them.
:tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i agree. the only reason why Juve fans could hate Dortmund is the Cl final 97. but then we would also have to hate Real, Milan, Ajax or HSV.

and they have the best fans in Europe, always full stadium, always amazing atmospere

but about Klopp, its not like he is a saint either :D. he drops provocation comments towards Bayern here and there. here is an example

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2013...aks-out-between-bayern-and-borussia-dortmund/

hes not a shit like Garcia but he likes to provoke :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I keep forgetting that we lost to Hamburg SV in a CL final. And with Platini, Zoff, Boniek, Rossi, Sciraea, Bettega, Tardelli... That was truly pathetic with such a dominant team. And poor Zoff, never won a Champion's League because of the choke job of our attack in that match. Platini and Rossi, top scorers in the tournament and did dick all in that match. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)