ask Real :D

Isco - Kroos - James

Bale - Benzema - Ronaldo

with Marcelo and Carvajal attacking to

what a game that would be between those two

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
amazing possession against real madrid !

0-5 over 2 legs

year before , barcelona, amazing possession against bayern(the good bayern) : 0-7 over 2 legs
True, but still annoying for those two chasing the ball

- - - Updated - - -

17mb gif
RsdNXyS.gif
crapandowski? :stuckup:
@Zacheryah
Look at Robben, even after the ball hit the net, he was complaining that he didn't get the ball.
How selfish can one be.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
amazing possession against real madrid !

0-5 over 2 legs

year before , barcelona, amazing possession against bayern(the good bayern) : 0-7 over 2 legs
Do you not think I can bring similar examples against other styles of play.

Cherrypicking works both ways you know.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you not think I can bring similar examples against other styles of play.

Cherrypicking works both ways you know.
Media is acting like possession is the end of football. Its not.

2013 bayern was quite simply the best team i've seen of the past decade. What it turned into now is a much inferior version that got taken apart by Real Madrid, who also take a direct approach.

I'm not really cherrypicking, i'm just giving the latest two examples of the 2 megapossession teams with the biggest talent, and how they got torn apart by teams with direct approach.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets just be happy the dogma that you must allways attack or be a terrorist is gone. That your win isnt a win if you were not the domminating team.

I recall arsenal going "fuck this lets attack barcelona", and getting spanked severely, like every single team that decided "lets attack barcelona" during Xavi's prime. You dont attack a team that has Xavi in its prime, he's just better then you.

You grind them to a halt, and use superior direct attacking when regaining possession.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Media is acting like possession is the end of football. Its not.

2013 bayern was quite simply the best team i've seen of the past decade. What it turned into now is a much inferior version that got taken apart by Real Madrid, who also take a direct approach.
Me too :agree: I'd say best team ever.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
ask Real :D

Isco - Kroos - James

Bale - Benzema - Ronaldo

with Marcelo and Carvajal attacking to

what a game that would be between those two
Real would sit back and counter directly, whilst bayern would pass it around all day

In the end, Real would easely win over 2 legs, cause while you both are draining the sperm from your cocks over the frontline, one who looks at the full picture sees that bayern's most important player, Kroos, went to real madrid and coupled with Modric, has formed the best cm duo today.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly dont get why bayern let Kroos go. For something as silly as wages ?

Kroos was on his way to become the Xavi of bayern, and i cant understand how Guardiola missed on the opportunity.

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Real would sit back and counter directly, whilst bayern would pass it around all day

In the end, Real would easely win over 2 legs, cause while you both are draining the sperm from your $#@!s over the frontline, one who looks at the full picture sees that bayern's most important player, Kroos, went to real madrid and coupled with Modric, has formed the best cm duo today.

- - - Updated - - -

Kroos was on his way to become the Xavi of bayern, and i cant understand how Guardiola missed on the opportunity.
Kroos was let go because Bayern did not want to give him as much as Schweinsteiger etc. as they didn't value him as much.

BTW: I do disagree with you on Real beating Bayern easily. And that has to do with the swap both teams did which was Kroos for Xabi Alonso.
A team playing Kroos as it's most defensive central mid won't win anything and Real will make that experience this season, as soon as they face a top notch team like Bayern, Chelsea or even PSG.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

In the end, Real would easely win over 2 legs, cause while you both are draining the sperm from your $#@!s over the frontline, one who looks at the full picture sees that bayern's most important player, Kroos, went to real madrid and coupled with Modric, has formed the best cm duo today.

- - - Updated - - -

1st, Kroos was nowhere near the most important player of Bayern. he was asking for ridiculous wages (which he didnt justify on the field) and they decided to let him go.

and (as you say), as someone who looks at the full picture you somehow fail to see the importance in Real losing its key midfielders last season Xabi and Di Maria, while you, as someone who looks at the full picture also surprisingly fails to see the importance of the addition of Benatia, Lewandowski and the same Alonso Real let go so easily for Bayern. you also fail to see, which is again surprising because you are looking at the full picture, that a team that has Modric and Kroos as its CDMs will get destroyed against an offense like that of Bayern. and before you mention last season and compare it to the previous matchup between Barca and Bayern, im gonna say that those 2 games werent even close to similar. Bayern dominated Barca and destroyed them in open play, you cant say the same about lat season games if you have watched them. so before you next time think you are looking at the full picture, please look at the full picture before writing anything...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats a big problem for Hoffenheim if its a serious injury. hes probably their best defender this season

- - - Updated - - -

great pass from Firmino, Elounuossi with the miss

- - - Updated - - -

another great pass, Modeste was offside

- - - Updated - - -

Firmino with the assist :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Volland 1-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)