[GER] Bundesliga 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
From the biggest Pep fan on this forum: This is nothing short of disgraceful, if Bayern had any balls they'd punish him and force him to make a public apology.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not condoning his behavior, but do you guys think the same of the more disgraceful Mourinho? Or is it funny and cool when Mourinho does this sort of thing all the time, but when Pep does it, even though he's usually a real professional, you cry foul?

He behaved terribly, I think even he knows that but I still love the guy :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not condoning his behavior, but do you guys think the same of the more disgraceful Mourinho? Or is it funny and cool when Mourinho does this sort of thing all the time, but when Pep does it, even though he's usually a real professional, you cry foul?

He behaved terribly, I think even he knows that but I still love the guy :tup:
Difference being Mourinho is a cunt and doesn't try to hide that fact, but Pep is fake, self righteous crybaby loser who pretends to be humble and sincere, when he's just as big of a cunt as Mourinho is.

His actions yesterday were hilarious but in no way surprising to me. He has that Barca crybaby attitude hard wired in his personality.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not condoning his behavior, but do you guys think the same of the more disgraceful Mourinho? :
I instantly thought of Mourinho, but he's always used this sort of thing to build his mystique and image, like the stereotypical eccentric European/latino.

Pepe always seemed a lot more chill as a player, then he gets to a certain level and it's as if you have to be a dick to fit in.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern got Crapandowski only because he was free.

:seven:
I'm up for it. :D
Nice of him to play for free. Or does he donate his entire salary to charity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)