[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We've seen what is Roma capable of against Manchester not so long ago.

It's this simple: Bundesliga has two top teams to offer while Italy offers one, one club that choked this year and didn't go through group stages in a shit group. On the other hand, German teams will qualify for 1/4 of the CL.
Not this Roma as much as I wish to see them get beat by an 8 goal margin.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #662
    The only chokers were us, Napoli played great against both Dortmund and Arsenal, they were very unlucky to not qualify. Milan until now did good too, as much as I hate it to say they completely outplayed Atletico.

Us, Napoli, Roma, Milan and even Inter would beat the shit out of Leverkusen and Schalke.
    Dortmund raped Napoli in Germany.

Milan :lol2: Yeah right... look at them. Now because they won a couple of games people speak so highly about them. They were a laughing stock for the whole season, Sassoulo humiliated them ffs. Same goes for Inter pretty much. Look how they do in this Serie A (which is one of the weakest ever).

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Dortmund raped Napoli in Germany.

Milan :lol2: Yeah right... look at them. Now because they won a couple of games people speak so highly about them. They were a laughing stock for the whole season, Sassoulo humiliated them ffs. Same goes for Inter pretty much. Look how they do in this Serie A (which is one of the weakest ever).
    My point exactly, in their worst season in recent history, they are still better than Schalke and Leverkusen.

And going by your logic, Turkish league is better than Serie A, and so are Ukranian, Swiss and Greek league better than EPL because they eliminated teams from their countries.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #664
    My point exactly, in their worst season in recent history, they are still better than Schalke and Leverkusen.
    How can you know that?

That just makes zero sense. Milan is total shit club and there's no way you can be sure they'd beat those teams when they are getting humiliated by way worse teams in Serie A this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Schalke don't have any idea what trying to earn a result is, they think they can just play their normal game every time and hope for the best.

Quite a few German teams have a refreshing naivety when they play, and it can often be a big positive, something we could find useful on occasion, but it's also a weakness. Their style is more productive in the typically more attacking European football.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
    Mar 16, 2013
    @Bayernstar

And this season the way things stand apart from Chelsea all EPL teams won't make in next round in CL, I guess EPL is shit.
    Well the EPL is the most balanced league in my opinion, in terms of challenging for the championship, as you can see about 4-5 clubs play for the title. But their top teams cant compete with the Elite in europe, the only club, which could advance is chelsea.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
    I recommend you to watch today Wolfsburg-Bayern game. It will be great opportuninty to see Rodriguez live against one of the best team in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)