[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (12 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The Bundesliga is by no means the best in every aspect, but they're certainly working their way up there. Now if only Bayern's influence outside the game gets properly handled back to the way it was 5 years ago.
It lacks what for some is the most important aspect of all, Competitiveness. But then if you look back at the early 00's that's pretty much how the Premier League was, one team dominating while 2 or 3 others would take a chance here and there.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
They are indeed, they lost their first team defenders due to injuries for a good portion of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

In fact, Subotic is still injured. So is Blasczcys9347somethingoswki, Gundogan and Bender. A strong bench can go a long way and theirs aren't, really.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I wish Bayern the worst.
Here here.

It lacks what for some is the most important aspect of all, Competitiveness. But then if you look back at the early 00's that's pretty much how the Premier League was, one team dominating while 2 or 3 others would take a chance here and there.
Not really. Just two years ago Dortmund won back to back titles, and a while it was Wolfsburg and before that Stuttgart.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
A pity. I would love Dortmund to be the top German team again. It just shows how stupid it would be if we sold Marchisio - we need strong benchplayers.
They play beautiful football. That 12/13 team reminded me of 82' Zico's Brazil. The teamwork was just absolutely stunning. Marchisio can be a top bench player, shouldn't be sold.

Not really. Just two years ago Dortmund won back to back titles, and a while it was Wolfsburg and before that Stuttgart.
But that's what i said, in the late 90's/early 00's United was the main force of the league (Bayern) while Arsenal was their main adversary (Dortmund) and won it twice and then came Chelsea. (Stuttgart, Wolfsburg...)

Wasn't United after Gundogan?
Yes, but last i heard there were no news about his comeback. No idea how bad is his injury though.

- - - Updated - - -

When Wolfsburh and Stuttgart won, Bayern and Dortmund were nowhere near the level they are now.
And this.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
They are the strongest in Europe but the league has its fair share of crap.
Like every other league?

Bundesliga the best league in the whole universe.

:lol:
Nobody said that, but there are better teams than Serie A and with how they're handling themselves, I see it staying like that for a while.

Apart from Bayern and Dortmund, the rest of the teams are meh.

Milan and Inter as shit as they currently are have still more appeal than the rest of Bundesliga combined.
Other than us, the rest of the teams are meh as well in Serie A. Actually, they're much more meh.

Where where?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Watch out every one Schalke and Leverkusen coming through. :lol:

I mean who the fuck supports even Dortmund outside Germany?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)