[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (32 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Does Guardiola have a problem with Robben? This whole refusing to let him take a penalty thing?

Makes me wonder why Robben is stepping up as if he is the designated taker, then Guardiola intervenes. Control freak?

BayernMan12

Jul 13, 2013
Does Guardiola have a problem with Robben? This whole refusing to let him take a penalty thing?

Makes me wonder why Robben is stepping up as if he is the designated taker, then Guardiola intervenes. Control freak?
Their shouldnt be an issue the manager decides who takes PKs and Robben gave a reason why he gave it to Ribery :p
Journalist asked Robben : " Why did you let the penalty to Ribéry despite the coach's decision "

Robben : " He needs goals because he is the one who competes for the Ballon D'Or not me, Ronaldo takes penalties for Real Madrid , Messi for Barcelona .. from now until January , if I'll have the occasion I will offer him more goals "

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

I dont think Guardiola has any problems with robben, but he prefers Müller and Alaba as penalty taker. The reason why robben stepped up is because Müller and Alaba both failed to score from penalty spot some weeks ago, therefore robben tried his luck now but Guardiola stopped him, so in this case robben was offended, also Guardiola is a dominant coach, you can say he's a control freak.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Should be interesting. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Match being delayed because of flares :lol: Now this is a real football match, not that shit meant for pre-teen Messi kids that is the English and Spanish league crowds.

- - - Updated - - -

Dortmund 1-0. Boateng misses a pk :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)