[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (91 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Robbie Kruse scored today 2 goals and was man of the match for Leverkusen :D

@Bianconero_Aus
Cheers mate :tup: I literally just saw his goals on TV about 2 mins before I opened this page :D

Good to see he has started his career at Leverkusen so well. Kid is a good player, has potential to be even better. One of Australian footballs few bright young players cooming through. Cant believe he is playing and scoring in the Buli, when 4-5 years ago he was struggling in the A-League and getting involved in stupid incidents off the field (fights in clubs etc)

Thanks for that bro! Oh and You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bayernstar again. :D

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Cheers mate :tup: I literally just saw his goals on TV about 2 mins before I opened this page :D

Good to see he has started his career at Leverkusen so well. Kid is a good player, has potential to be even better. One of Australian footballs few bright young players cooming through. Cant believe he is playing and scoring in the Buli, when 4-5 years ago he was struggling in the A-League and getting involved in stupid incidents off the field (fights in clubs etc)

Thanks for that bro! Oh and You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bayernstar again. :D
I'm glad to hear this, they show some bundesliga stuff in Australia?

I think leverkusen is a perfect place for him to develop, he also can play CL football there. How about his role in Australia, I guess he's a starter in the NT or?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm glad to hear this, they show some bundesliga stuff in Australia?

I think leverkusen is a perfect place for him to develop, he also can play CL football there. How about his role in Australia, I guess he's a starter in the NT or?
Yeah Bubdesliga games (and highlight show) are on Setanta Sports which is a channel on cable television here.

Yeah he plays as RM/RW for Australia and he's a definite starter. His improvement over the last few years has been amazing. Good feet, nice pace and ability to beat players one on one. And it seems he's becoming a deadly finisher too!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
@JuveJay since you closed the Lewandowski thread,he means he'll sign a pre-contract in January which would make his summer free transfer move official,similar to Llorente.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)