[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (31 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Dortmund was the better team and deserved this win, but they had too many waste chances, against stronger opponent it will be dangerous for them. Reus is a special player, you could see dortmund was missing something and it was reus. His pace is amazing though

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Dortmund was the better team and deserved this win, but they had too many waste chances, against stronger opponent it will be dangerous for them. Reus is a special player, you could see dortmund was missing something and it was reus. His pace is amazing though
Everything about Reus is amazing imo. That explosive runs from the middle are insane :delpiero:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #213
    Meh, it's start of the season, I think they are all rusty at this point.

As for Reus, yeah, he's a beast and he'll be an engine of Dortmund.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Thought Sahin was pretty poor, and that really messed up BVB's buildup play for a lot of the game.

Gradually they upped the tempo, but it still wasn't terribly convincing.

Still not convinced of their choice of players to replace Gotze, but I'll reserve judgement until I see them with either Gundogan or Sahin in form.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #215
    Thought Sahin was pretty poor, and that really messed up BVB's buildup play for a lot of the game.

Gradually they upped the tempo, but it still wasn't terribly convincing.

Still not convinced of their choice of players to replace Gotze, but I'll reserve judgement until I see them with either Gundogan or Sahin in form.
    Reus and Aubameyang are surely capable of filling the hole of Gotze IMO. With Kuba there as well I don't think they'll miss him much. Like you said, once Sahir or Gundogan step up a bit I'm pretty sure we'll see a domination of Dortmund (like one week ago when they won 4-0).

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Don't get me wrong, I think they've signed good players.

My issue is that Gotze was really a creative player, and I view Reus, Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan more as finishers rather than really being all that creative, so I see them suffering more in games like the one today - where the opposition is just sitting deep and entirely focused on defending - than they did in the past when they had Gotze.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #220
    Don't get me wrong, I think they've signed good players.

My issue is that Gotze was really a creative player, and I view Reus, Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan more as finishers rather than really being all that creative, so I see them suffering more in games like the one today - where the opposition is just sitting deep and entirely focused on defending - than they did in the past when they had Gotze.
    I agree about Aubemeyang and Mikhitaryan (fucking names), they are more fit for pace and finishing, but I disagree regarding Reus. He's creative and IMO he'll replace him without a problem. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he gets on a higher level than Gotze.

- - - Updated - - -

Mkhitaryan played today, but just behind Lewandowski.

It'll be Gundogan that takes Sahin's spot.
    Da, this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)