[GER] Bundesliga 2013/2014 (3 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bayern are one of the few traditionally/history big clubs that I have respect for. I am somewhat pleased for their fans that they finally managed to win their 5'th CL Crown.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Bundesliga is a real league, It's not like England the money/foreign league and Spain Real/Barca borefest. I have so much respect for Bundesliga they deserve all the credit they get!
yeah, because mathematically securing the title on 28th matchday and winning with 25 points lead is so much fun, great league. you're a few years late with your Bundesliga wankfest, it's pretty much become a Bayern league now and imo will be for a few years. at least Spain had Real to rob Barca of couple of titles when they had their great generation.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Whats impressive is that they did this in a pretty strong league and next to winning the chl. Cant blame the bundesliga for Bayerns domination this year, they simply were the best team in the world, with quite the margin.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Whats impressive is that they did this in a pretty strong league and next to winning the chl. Cant blame the bundesliga for Bayerns domination this year, they simply were the best team in the world, with quite the margin.
still two horse race at least is a race. you can't bash real and barca for their dominance in spain and praise bundesliga at the same time, makes no sense.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
still two horse race at least is a race. you can't bash real and barca for their dominance in spain and praise bundesliga at the same time, makes no sense.
you should read my post on first page, this season bayern was on beast mode, that wont happen next season... they had so much desire and pain in their heart because of the brutal defeat against chelsea last year, they were on fire this season.

And Dortmund will come back, they became a strong force over the years in the bundesliga... also their fanbase really increased tremendous, so many people in germany and outside support them now.

They will buy some new player this year aswell, with Klopp as coach they will be competitive in future.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern are one of the few traditionally/history big clubs that I have respect for. I am somewhat pleased for their fans that they finally managed to win their 5'th CL Crown.
thanks, nice to hear!

I really look forward to see juventus reach the final soon, because this big club also deserves more CL title. I think its time for a semi-final at least next season :D

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
wait who's free next season?
lewandowski will be free next season because his contract expires summer 2014, dortmund only can sell this summer, so bayern is not that stupid to give 2 good players like shaqiri oder mandzukic for lewandowski, they just can wait one year to get him free if dortmund stays bullheaded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)