[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (14 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Apparently Bayern dont want to pay anything and they'd rather like to take him for free in 2014.This is where i think we can take advantage of and put in a cheeky bid.

And how many clubs are interested ? Arsenal ? Not an attractive destination nowadays.Manu wont go for him unless Rooney is sold.That is all i can think of.

Chelsea and City would be surely be aiming higher in the likes of Cavani and Falcao.

- - - Updated - - -

btw Bayern fans here,whats the situation on Gomez ? Do you see him leaving next summer ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Difficult forming an opinion of Bayern watching this. Leverkusen sucks, and Bayern are only playing at half-pace. They look well organized at the back, solid in midfield, and they've also shown that they can pull off some fast, fluid moves upfront.

- - - Updated - - -

Very boring half

Mar 16, 2013
Apparently Bayern dont want to pay anything and they'd rather like to take him for free in 2014.This is where i think we can take advantage of and put in a cheeky bid.

And how many clubs are interested ? Arsenal ? Not an attractive destination nowadays.Manu wont go for him unless Rooney is sold.That is all i can think of.

Chelsea and City would be surely be aiming higher in the likes of Cavani and Falcao.

- - - Updated - - -

btw Bayern fans here,whats the situation on Gomez ? Do you see him leaving next summer ?
actually, yes. he is too good for the bench, i think he will go to man city or chelsea. a shame, is a really good player and pearson

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I don't think anyone can judge Bayern by their games in Bundesliga. They have 20 points of advantage they could play with their junior team and still win the title. The only serious games for them are in the CL now.

Mar 16, 2013
Gomez is a damn ambivalent topic in Munich. That guy is like a phenomenon, scoring like a monster for years now and still getting rated mediocre. Honestly speaking, I cant understand that discussion about him at all. In 231 Bundesliga appearances he scored 133 Goals and assisted 36 (having in mind that his time-goal ratio with a hit any 106 minutes is simply outstanding). His quote in the Champions-League is impressive as well: 41 matches, 25 goals and 6 assists (time-goal-ratio stunnishing here as well: A goal any 103 played minutes).

Sure, you could say, that stats and stuff like that doesnt tell the truth about a player, but you just cant ignore that MASS of goals.

Still: The manager seems to prefer Mandzukic, whos class as well, especially in terms of defending and pressing. I dont know, what Guardiola is about to think about Gomez or how he is going to rate him, but in my eyes, Gomez leaving Munich would be a desaster.

Mar 16, 2013
You got their most defensive tooth wheel. No wonder they arent organised as well as they used to be. :tuttosport:

Eventhough that fap-smiley thing doesnt match my post, I couldnt resist to use it. Its hilarious! :hellyes:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'm with Jem here.Cant judge Bayern properly based on this game.

Likewise i dont think Bayern fans can judge us based on the Bologna game considering we play differently in Europe compared to what we play in the league.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Lewandowski with 17 goals already. He took the scoring lead in Germany. We should have bought him last summer :eek:kay:. The guy is only getting better.

Actually it's 19 goals :eek:kay:. He had 22 last season. He was also suspended for a few games this year. Man...

7 assists this year too. And 5 CL goals.
It doesn't matter, for Zacheryah he's still 'Crapandowski' :howler:

Robert shits on our strikers, he scored in every of last 8 consecutive league games.
That assist yesterday :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)