[GER] Bundesliga 2012/2013 (15 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's an awkward position for me to see Bayern coached by that cunt. I guess I have to learn to like Bayern a little less.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I would. I don't see either of them ever leaving Barça, and I think he has an interesting team as it is, and would rather build on that to create his own mark. Kroos, Martínez, Shaqiri, Alaba, Schweinsteiger. Fun times ahead. :agree: Bow down.
I basically agree with you, but.. it's a fact he'll bring some players he had at Barca. Just who it will be, it's a question. For instance, this is Padoin-Peluso situation when we talk about Conte.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
it is bacause of how and by whom their club is run that they're so despicable.
Everyone has or had a Rummenigge. :D

I can't deny that my youth was all filled with Juve vs Bayern debates between my father and uncle. My name might suggest some influence. I remember watching the UEFA Cup's final against Bordeaux. Klinsmann scored too. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I basically agree with you, but.. it's a fact he'll bring some players he had at Barca. Just who it will be, it's a question. For instance, this is Padoin-Peluso situation when we talk about Conte.
he might take some b-level players but no key ones.

so does this mean bayern will play tiki-taka? or will he just let the player figure it out themselves like he did at barcelona?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he might take some b-level players but no key ones.

so does this mean bayern will play tiki-taka? or will he just let the player figure it out themselves like he did at barcelona?
The tiki-taka would not work well with their current roster. I think they'll be a fancier version of Mourinho's Inter. I'd say they might sign Goetze.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The tiki-taka would not work well with their current roster. I think they'll be a fancier version of Mourinho's Inter. I'd say they might sign Goetze.
goetze going to bayern is crazy. they have plenty of replacement for him tho. i hope to see shaqiri feature heavily. maybe pep turns him into the new messi :shocked:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can't see BVB selling Gotze.
If the rumors of them giving 17M a year to that cunt are true, I think there's nothing much they can do about it.

- - - Updated - - -

goetze going to bayern is crazy. they have plenty of replacement for him tho. i hope to see shaqiri feature heavily. maybe pep turns him into the new messi :shocked:
Kroos, Muller, Shaqiri, Ribery, Schweini, Martinez... :tuttosport:

We might have a chance of getting Gomez. :tuttosport:

Jul 1, 2010
If the rumors of them giving 17M a year to that cunt are true, I think there's nothing much they can do about it.
That's insane.

In any case, he's a youth product of BVB, they don't need the money and are competitive. If he wants to go, yeah they can't stop him but I'd stay there if I was him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)