[GER] Bundesliga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Where did you hear/see that Poldi is Bayern property. I asked all my mates, and they all say Poldi is under contract at colonge, and is not owned by bayern. going to a school of FC fans makes you know whats going on, and i would know if poldi was bayern property.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Today I will see the first Bundesliga Game this year, and last year :) Bayern vs. Leverkusen! I am interested in Philip Lahm. And Pizarro upfront.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
Today I will see the first Bundesliga Game this year, and last year :) Bayern vs. Leverkusen! I am interested in Philip Lahm. And Pizarro upfront.
I am watching the game as I type

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Where did you hear/see that Poldi is Bayern property. I asked all my mates, and they all say Poldi is under contract at colonge, and is not owned by bayern. going to a school of FC fans makes you know whats going on, and i would know if poldi was bayern property.
We do not own him per say say, but Bayern own everybody. :devil:

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I envy you, you bastards!

How are you going to see Lahm, he plays for VfB Stuttgart now until next year, when Bayern get him back from loan.

Please, take Pizzaro away so we can buy the best player in the world, DEL PIERO!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

I envy you, you bastards!

How are you going to see Lahm, he plays for VfB Stuttgart now until next year, when Bayern get him back from loan.

Please, take Pizzaro away so we can buy the best player in the world, DEL PIERO!
:LOL: well spotted burke.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Saw HSV - Stuttgart!!!
Was looking forward seeing Hleb after everything good that I had been
hearing. Guess he had an off day!

Well at least Mahdavikia had a good game! :)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Yeah he aint bad. Stuttgart are going through a pretty bad patch. If they dont reach the CL spot, alot of players are bound to leave.

Now that Alexander Hleb is pretty damn magical...:drool:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Yeah he aint bad. Stuttgart are going through a pretty bad patch. If they dont reach the CL spot, alot of players are bound to leave.

Now that Alexander Hleb is pretty damn magical...:drool:
yeah as I've been told! ;)
Hope they (Channel 5 in Sweden) will show more Stuttgart games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)