[GER] Bundesliga 2004/05 (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Barbarez is still the best, he's the captain and the soul of the NT. He plays everywhere on the pitch, last game he played sweeper.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'm not sure, 4 years ago I think, he and Ebbe Sand shared the first spot. But since then he's been played more in midfield, so he has less goals but more assists.

He's in great form tho, he's scored 9 and had 5 assists in the last 13 matches, he's probably HSV's best player.

Anyways, is it just me or is there a favourism towards HSV by the refs? There were two horrid misstakes against Stuttgart, maybe the refs are "taking care" of HSV because of the whole betting scandal.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

You will lose. :)

I know. Sammler doesnt match stuttgart. Stuttgart are younger squad which need to be hailed for their goodwork, and Sammler is too much of a perfectionist and never gives credit for a job well done.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Bayern --> Hasan Salihamidžić

;)
I love Sali, he is the only player that I have ever seen that can play ANY position on the fireld, I even bet that he could play keep if Kahn and Rensing were out. I respect him a lot.

Since I have seen him start to play, I have seen him at LB RB LM RM CDM CM ST, he is amazing.

He also has more heart and drive than I have ever seen in a player.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
He did that only because Stuttgart were broke. He obviously has a massive eye for talent, but thats why they did it.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I'm not sure, 4 years ago I think, he and Ebbe Sand shared the first spot. But since then he's been played more in midfield, so he has less goals but more assists.

He's in great form tho, he's scored 9 and had 5 assists in the last 13 matches, he's probably HSV's best player.

Anyways, is it just me or is there a favourism towards HSV by the refs? There were two horrid misstakes against Stuttgart, maybe the refs are "taking care" of HSV because of the whole betting scandal.
Could be right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)