[GER] Bundesliga 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Blackmint, how were the trees the other day, buddy?
quite good thanks.

Heard the news people? Timo Hidlerbrand is leaving Stuttgart.

Apr 12, 2004
Bayern will win the championship, they are the monopoly in German football of both good players, and trophies.

Also, has anyone ever heard of Alexandr Hleb, Philipp Lahm, Lukas Podolski?

Well those are the best young players in Germany, and they are all owned by Bayern.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Bayern will win the championship, they are the monopoly in German football of both good players, and trophies.

Well those are the best young players in Germany, and they are all owned by Bayern.
especially Alexandr Hleb.and what about Hilderbrand?I'm sure he will be Bayern next goalkeeper after Kahn.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Are you sure Hleb is owned by Bayern?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004

You are right, he probably will.

Andy, yes, the Belorussian is ours.

And what is Barkuss talking about?

I found out for sure: Bayern have absolutely no claim on Hleb. They are loaning Lahm to Stuttgart, but only are keeping him there on another season as thanks for Margart. Podolski is also totally owned by colonge, however he has stated that if colonge do not go up he will leave.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

I found out for sure: Bayern have absolutely no claim on Hleb. They are loaning Lahm to Stuttgart, but only are keeping him there on another season as thanks for Margart. Podolski is also totally owned by colonge, however he has stated that if colonge do not go up he will leave.
If by Margart you mean Magath, and I believe that Bayern are in on Podolski. I never really was sure on Hleb, I think you may be correct.

Lahm comes back after this current season is completed.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well, Hleb says he will leave if stuttgart do not make the champios league. Poldi came up from the Colonge youth ranks, he was born and raised in colonge, unless there is a special contract arrangement, poldi bleibt mit uns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)