Geoffrey Kondogbia - Midfielder- Sevilla (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Sign him use Pogba as a starter sell Marchisio and use Kondogbia as a bench player (give him chances like we gave Pogba)
Use the Marchisio money for a WC forward
sell marchisio?
:yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::yao::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah::awyeah:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve target Kondogbia not leaving Sevilla

By Football Italia staff

Sevilla President Jose Maria Del Nido has insisted that whoever wants Geoffrey Kondogbia has to pay his release clause.

The French midfielder has been attracting attention from some of the biggest clubs in Europe this summer.

Both Real Madrid and Juventus are said to be interested in the youngster, but the club’s owner has claimed that only €20m will do.

“Kondogbia is not on the market,” he told reporters. “But whoever wants him has to pay his €20m clause.

“But please, any team that tries to sign him – don’t. We will consider it an attack.

“I’ve already reached an agreement with [third-party owner] Doyen and Kondogbia will not go this summer.”
:beppe:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
giovinco woth 15m to me so by giving giovinco + 12 million we would be giving 27m to sevilla. if we want this guy then say to pogba to persuade his teammate to join him so that he asks his club for an exit and therefore his price will be reduced and then we buy him for 10m+ quagliarella or something like that. (marotta style u know... ):beppe:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
giovinco woth 15m to me so by giving giovinco + 12 million we would be giving 27m to sevilla. if we want this guy then say to pogba to persuade his teammate to join him so that he asks his club for an exit and therefore his price will be reduced and then we buy him for 10m+ quagliarella or something like that. (marotta style u know... ):beppe:
you should start an own blog or something, your stuff in the transfer section is very amusing!! :D

Mar 30, 2006
He won't come because he'll be a reserve here.
Given his age, if he came here and won a few titles and got some playing time we could flip him for double the fee we paid for him in 2 or 3 years. I think it would be smart to bring him in and maybe keep him in the team till winter cuz of Marchisio's injury then maybe loan him so he can continue his development and get playing time?

Pogba and Kondogbia are France U21 team mates so it would be good to have them both as they kow how to play together and are friends.
I think Marotta is trying to hog all the best CM midfield talent lol. .. "Sign them all so the other teams wont have midfield then we will surely win!"

I dont know why Arsenal don't go sign a guy like Kondogbia .. they desperately need a defensive mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)