Geoffrey Kondogbia - Midfielder- Sevilla (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are that alt account who posts these Conneryism? :D

Geoffrey Kondogbia has admitted that he snubbed the chance to join Juventus in favour of a Sevilla switch.

The Frenchman caught the eye of both clubs last term while with Lens, but opted for a €4m move to Spain rather than a future in Turin.

“I knew of the offer from Juventus and the interest from Sevilla,” the midfielder noted to A Balon Parado.

“I chose to come here because Sevilla came in strong for me, they showed greater interest and I knew that I would have more opportunities here.

“In Spain, compared with France, the football is faster and more technical, in my country it is more physical and slower.

“At first I had to work hard because I had to be quick when I had the ball. But I like this city, especially the food and the weather.”

-------------

We should continue to watch though, because he has been very impressive the times I seen him start/come in for Sevilla, quite dominating presence.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
To me it sounds like he was one we wanted but didn't really need, so we could only offer him a squad/loan place as opposed to a regular shirt with Sevilla.

His decision makes sense, the problem for us is that he'd cost a lot more to buy now.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Apparently we're linked with him again according to Gds, offering 1.5m for a loan with a forced redemption the year after. Madrid are interested too.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Sure he'd cost more now, but no where near the price of Illaramendi. His price should range around 10-15m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)