Geoffrey Kondogbia - Midfielder- Sevilla (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That release clause is attached by only Sevilla.All that money will go to them.But we have to pay extra money on top of that since he is owned by 3rd party(Doyen Sports) i think.(I am not sure though).

But i dont understand why do we need him though..Are we really selling someone ? Him being a Marrone replacement doesnt make much sense imo.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Perhaps we're thinking for life after Pirlo? If he doesn't renew.

Pogba, Kongdobia, Vidal and Marchisio as midfielders next season is not too many.

- - - Updated - - -

Why when we're linked with a midfielder is peoples instant reaction... Sell Marchisio?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
The only midfielder we need is a replacement for Pirlo. I've watched a couple of France games in the recent u20 WC and i can't see Kondogbia in this role. I can't say how he plays for Sevilla but for the nt his main duties were controlling the midfield, short passes and occasionally going forward. He was solid, had a couple of great moments but still was in the Pogba's shadow.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I agree but if PSG ask for silly money, moving to a more physical midfield with creativity upfront would be amazing too.
We have a well shaped team. We'll spend big when it comes to Pirlo's position that's for sure. It's not like we have any other position to cover that's as important as that one.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
We have a well shaped team. We'll spend big when it comes to Pirlo's position that's for sure. It's not like we have any other position to cover that's as important as that one.
I'd like us to add another younger forward next Summer, someone like Muriel.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I think if Juventus made an offer he'd push to come here, he'll be in the World Cup training camp with all the Juventus players next Summer plus if Pirlo doesn't renew, which I have a funny feeling he won't, it'll be the perfect career move for him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Giacch is gone so we need another CM.
Kondogbia is more of a traditional DM iirc.

He needs to flop horribly next season for us to have a chance in acquiring him otherwise chances are close to zero for me.
Why would he flop lol, the guy is class and has proven that. He'll only get better with time.

Players in similar positions like Carrick, Pirlo, Xabi and Xavi all peaked in their 30's. PSG won't sell him anytime soon bra

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I think if Juventus made an offer he'd push to come here, he'll be in the World Cup training camp with all the Juventus players next Summer plus if Pirlo doesn't renew, which I have a funny feeling he won't, it'll be the perfect career move for him.
In that case,PSG would rather have him rot on the bench than give him away.

He'd only come here if we pay silly money which we wont OR he needs to underperform badly next season.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Kondogbia is more of a traditional DM iirc.

Why would he flop lol, the guy is class and has proven that. He'll only get better with time.

Players in similar positions like Carrick, Pirlo, Xabi and Xavi all peaked in their 30's. PSG won't sell him anytime soon bra
Where did i say 'he would flop' ?

I meant to suggest the market conditions for Juventus which would have them in the running for Verratti and that is 'if he flops'..

Why do you think we were still in the running for Jovetic ? Thats right,because he had an average season hence why his price dint shoot up.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we could go upto 25 million which is fair
It is fair for us not the selling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)