General TV (21 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Reacher s02 was a letdown, especially the writing felt significantly weaker. If Id give the first season at least an 8/10, this is barely a 6 if even that.
Huge drop in quality. Such a shame.

- - - Updated - - -

Only just went back to this but I really like this show. Only downside is that I think Bill mumbles a bit sometimes, especially as he gets older.
He starred in Space Balls. He must be at least 70 now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Watched first episode. Very promising.

Tokyo Vice Season 2 is out.

Episode 2 was even better. Holy shit its amazing level of TV so far.

As book reader and fan of the 80s TV series, my expectations was high, didnt expect them to exceed it already with just 2 episodes.

Very subtle and cerebral storytelling in each dialogue scenes. The tension of the books captured very well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I also liked Episode 1.

I am also enjoying that Fargo season a lot. One more chapter to end it.
Some great little bits of comedy in it.

The kid in the gas station who blows the air horn and is immediately shot.

When they walk into the gun store with the worker dressed as a pirate;
"I like your eye patch".
"Oh that was from a hunting accident". Lol.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Started watching The man in the High Castle.
Great concept but alot of the acting is trash.

That skinny dude from Road Trip is the worst of a bad bunch. Possibly the worst acting I've ever seen in a major production.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i always liked mandy patinkin so i started to watch death and other details so you don't have to. a few good characters in a classic agatha christie type of "we're on a boat, someone was murdered, the killer is among us" type of situation. beautifully shot, good potential but boring and inconsistent

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like Guy Ritchies style alot, sense of humour with raw witty gangster tales. It will be interesting to see a series made by him.

Only reason I been hesistant has been because its netflix series lol

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It was binge worthy. Good show but nothing special. Gets a bit silly after the first couple of episodes.

And I'm really bored of that thing Guy Ritchy does in every one of his movies where you have characters speaking in riddles and telling story's with weird analogys and clever meanings.

It's not funny or cool anymore. It's over done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)