General TV (239 Viewers)

Aug 2, 2005
It was binge worthy. Good show but nothing special. Gets a bit silly after the first couple of episodes.

And I'm really bored of that thing Guy Ritchy does in every one of his movies where you have characters speaking in riddles and telling story's with weird analogys and clever meanings.

It's not funny or cool anymore. It's over done.
It was a good waste of time... nothing special.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You don't want filler episodes? Watch el marginal, first 2 seasons are really great
Just don't think it was necessary this time as the show has been slow paced from the beginning it's not like we have been exhausted with action.

And the main focus of the episode was on a character I really don't care about...

El Marginal looks good. I'll check it out.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Just don't think it was necessary this time as the show has been slow paced from the beginning it's not like we have been exhausted with action.

And the main focus of the episode was on a character I really don't care about...

El Marginal looks good. I'll check it out.
Diosito is one of the coolest characters ever, and a juventino to boot :D

Screenshot_2024-03-29-22-08-36-41_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I usually avoid Netflix but I gave 3Body Problem a shot and I think I will continue.
I managed 20 minutes of the first episode .
Saw that the actors were thrash and abandoned it.
Switched to 3 body problem (Chinese version) and if you can stomach their propaganda(here and there) it is a better show , more accurate to the books ,more fleshed out characters , with 30 episodes (which makes the show drag on sometimes).

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I managed 20 minutes of the first episode .
Saw that the actors were thrash and abandoned it.
Switched to 3 body problem (Chinese version) and if you can stomach their propaganda(here and there) it is a better show , more accurate to the books ,more fleshed out characters , with 30 episodes (which makes the show drag on sometimes).

Where is the Chinese version available?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
In my country ,legally in no place.
I managed to watch it through an app on Google play , Streamio it is called .
In other countries I saw someone mention PBS but I don't know what that is.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Someone told me youtube has all episodes, but I didn't check.

I didnt touch the nettlix one yet cuz I too heard the original Chinese one is better and closer to the books.

But I'm not sure I will watch either. Just some research.

Jun 16, 2020
watched 3 body problem on netflix. good sci-fi show with nice dread buildup.

can't wait for season 2.
I usually avoid Netflix but I gave 3Body Problem a shot and I think I will continue.
Someone told me youtube has all episodes, but I didn't check.

I didnt touch the nettlix one yet cuz I too heard the original Chinese one is better and closer to the books.

But I'm not sure I will watch either. Just some research.
Oke oke let’s stop here. When I bring you real aliens y’all ain’t watching, but fake aliens on Netflix somehow deserve hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 233)