General TV (20 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How come you guys never told me about the terror @Osman @Dostoevsky simply amazing show, just finished the 1st season
We did talk about it here plenty. Me douchen and @Post Ironic

Actually thanks for bringing it back up, I only seen season 1, not season 2. Its been years so I should get on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Back then there wasn't much of woke shit luckily. If the second season comes out and it's not gay it's gonna get toasted.

Oh and I absolutely love both shows. I hope there's more stuff like that. I'm glad you liked it. It speaks volumes considering you rate it higher than Chernobyl because I know you liked that one.

Hopefully woke shit dies and we get more quality stuff.

Isn't season 2 already out? I thought it was and haven't just seen it yet.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We did talk about it here plenty. Me douchen and @Post Ironic

Actually thanks for bringing it back up, I only seen season 1, not season 2. Its been years so I should get on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't season 2 already out? I thought it was and haven't just seen it yet.
Yeah you're right. I was looking at the wrong place and thought there was only season 1 out.

I was kinda scared to see such low ratings for season 2.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Season 2 was decent, not quite as disappointing as I was expecting from some of the early reviews… I liked the premise, the folklore behind “the terror”, and when it allowed itself to slow burn it had its moments, but it lost its way a little too often imo and never really made up its mind as to what sort of story it wanted to tell. That being said, the final episode was good imo, so worth it to finish if just for that.

Season 1 was more focused, told its sorry expertly without wandering off randomly, dialogue was great, had a better cast (honestly, cast was brilliant), and the pacing worked perfect, it wasn’t so all over the place (one of the bigger problems with season 2).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)