General TV (22 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Have anyone watched new season of Top Boy?
On the second episode. Didnt like the first episode. The scenes with the protesting were cringe. The mural on the wall was too much.

Edit: episode 3 was great.
Finally started watching From now, seems cool. Got me hooked right away.
Finished both seasons. Not the greatest series ever mad but fascinating and binge worthy. Prefered season 1 in terms of suspense and horror.

Last edited:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
On the second episode. Didnt like the first episode. The scenes with the protesting were cringe. The mural on the wall was too much.

Edit: episode 3 was great.

Finished both seasons. Not the greatest series ever mad but fascinating and binge worthy. Prefered season 1 in terms of suspense and horror.
I finished season yesterday, and despite critics saying otherwise, I think it’s pretty awful, I was trully disappointed.

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
Just finished "Mr. Inbetween" today.

Phenomenal, top notch series with amazing pacing. Combines dark comedy with dark reality very well.
Doesn't try to sugarcoat the main character and tells a fantastic, down to earth story about middle of the pack gangsters. Dialogues feel very organic and natural, secondary characters have enough background to actually care about them.

Probably most fun I ever had watching TV series since "Sopranos".
Highly recommended.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dusan I seen 4 episodes of one piece live action. Its ok.

episode 3 was great.

Agreed on 2nd, I'm on 3rd episode, just finishing it. Its brilliant gang episode. Peak top boy.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Just finished "Mr. Inbetween" today.

Phenomenal, top notch series with amazing pacing. Combines dark comedy with dark reality very well.
Doesn't try to sugarcoat the main character and tells a fantastic, down to earth story about middle of the pack gangsters. Dialogues feel very organic and natural, secondary characters have enough background to actually care about them.

Probably most fun I ever had watching TV series since "Sopranos".
Highly recommended.
The Australian show?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Other than episode 3 the whole season was shit.

I was hoping you guys were exaggerating, but just finished it today, and oh man was it wishy washy weak writing except 1-2 episodes. Is it even from same creator or writers? Didn't feel like it.

Final season of these characters handled this badly is just odd way to end it.

Except for Dushane, he stayed true to how he allways been so he deserved that ending.

But Sully was a fantastically acted character that deserved better writing than this shit.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Has Dwayne Johnson ever done a movie/TV show that wasnt underwhelming? Tried watching Ballers, as a sports fan I was ok if it sucked a bit, but it was just consistently mediocre. Like everything else I've seen with Dwayne Johnson.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's underrated because it's 0% woke. It's really an amazing show, i think it's better than Chernobyl
I liked the pace and storytelling of Chernobyl. Very well written. But the way the actors moved and talked was a bit too stereotypical for me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's underrated because it's 0% woke. It's really an amazing show, i think it's better than Chernobyl
Back then there wasn't much of woke shit luckily. If the second season comes out and it's not gay it's gonna get toasted.

Oh and I absolutely love both shows. I hope there's more stuff like that. I'm glad you liked it. It speaks volumes considering you rate it higher than Chernobyl because I know you liked that one.

Hopefully woke shit dies and we get more quality stuff.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I liked the pace and storytelling of Chernobyl. Very well written. But the way the actors moved and talked was a bit too stereotypical for me.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
But imo that's what Victorian england was like, very rigid and robotic. Pacing as you said was immense, you really felt the anguish of the buildup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)