General TV (156 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Sure. It's horrible, disgusting and disturbing and by time it's gonna get worse with trannies.
Sure and it is all by systematic design, don't believe for a minute it is for "the liberation of individualism" or some just sounding doctrine they feed the masses.. got nothing personal against it, but this shit is shoved in our children's faces to see and there is huge double standard toward it..example was im driving and passing around sunset and fairfax the other day around 7pm, look at the sidewalk there's a gay bar with full glass window and this homo with a borat g-string on is climbing some kind of ladder like a strip club full view from the street.. how come it's not ok that if a kid is driving around in the car with dad, to see a female stripper in the same manner (even with bikini on) but it's fine to see a homo do that..Answer is they want it this way. Keep pussyfying the males and specially alphas and there will be no one to question your motives.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Sure and it is all by systematic design, don't believe for a minute it is for "the liberation of individualism" or some just sounding doctrine they feed the masses.. got nothing personal against it, but this shit is shoved in our children's faces to see and there is huge double standard toward it..example was im driving and passing around sunset and fairfax the other day around 7pm, look at the sidewalk there's a gay bar with full glass window and this homo with a borat g-string on is climbing some kind of ladder like a strip club full view from the street.. how come it's not ok that if a kid is driving around in the car with dad, to see a female stripper in the same manner (even with bikini on) but it's fine to see a homo do that..Answer is they want it this way. Keep pussyfying the males and specially alphas and there will be no one to question your motives.
Ok but will that affect that child's sexuality in any way. If you're straight you're straight. No amount of brainwashing is gonna make someone gay if theyre not. They always were and always will be a minority. Let them be.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stranger Things had huge success because first season was amazing. The reason it was amazing was because it looked like a child of The Goonies and Stand By Me. It succeeded in that and gave a big nostalgic feeling to the show. Second season was good but third one was the weakest.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Ok but will that affect that child's sexuality in any way. If you're straight you're straight. No amount of brainwashing is gonna make someone gay if theyre not. They always were and always will be a minority. Let them be.
The argument is not a philosophical one, it's about a parent not having the control to raise a child the way they see fit, now that child may grow and decide he is gay, that's fine. I'm not sure what is confusing you.
Yes they were always around and always the minority and they probably will remain so, but the powers that run this world are using "thier cause" to take control away from masses by branding it shameful and inhumane to question laws which are made to castrate and shut up the strong male individual for the purpose of controlling and spreading thier own idealism, I didn't say they try to make every male into a homo.
These are not ideas for the benefit of mankind, they are just presented as such. Example, feminism..the single most damaging idea to the female individual.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The argument is not a philosophical one, it's about a parent not having the control to raise a child the way they see fit, now that child may grow and decide he is gay, that's fine. I'm not sure what is confusing you.
Yes they were always around and always the minority and they probably will remain so, but the powers that run this world are using "thier cause" to take control away from masses by branding it shameful and inhumane to question laws which are made to castrate and shut up the strong male individual for the purpose of controlling and spreading thier own idealism, I didn't say they try to make every male into a homo.
These are not ideas for the benefit of mankind, they are just presented as such. Example, feminism..the single most damaging idea to the female individual.
How are males being castrated ffs? :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Stranger Things had huge success because first season was amazing. The reason it was amazing was because it looked like a child of The Goonies and Stand By Me. It succeeded in that and gave a big nostalgic feeling to the show. Second season was good but third one was the weakest.
I disagree that it makes it amazing in anyway. JJ Abrams already did that in Super 8 anyway and Stranger Things just ripped off the 80s vibe and stuck it in their plot that was a rip off of The Mist.

It was well done and therefore somewhat entertaining.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I disagree that it makes it amazing in anyway. JJ Abrams already did that in Super 8 anyway and Stranger Things just ripped off the 80s vibe and stuck it in their plot that was a rip off of The Mist.

It was well done and therefore somewhat entertaining.
:agree: Relying solely on the time setting instead of focusing on characters, story and dialogue is a cheap gimmick.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:agree: Relying solely on the time setting instead of focusing on characters, story and dialogue is a cheap gimmick.
I wasn't even alive in the 80s. Nor were a lot of the same people saying how much they love the 80s vibe.

I'm telling you...its hype and or Netflix marketing/ propaganda. The show is not that good at all.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I wasn't even alive in the 80s. Nor were a lot of the same people saying how much they love the 80s vibe.

I'm telling you...its hype and or Netflix marketing/ propaganda. The show is not that good at all.
You’re preaching to the choir.
BTW, I rarely dislike the protagonist of any show as much as I dislike 7 or 11 or whatever her name is.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Stranger things was ok to pass time but really was kiddie stuff.

Dark was really well done the cinematography was great and so was character details but can easily be the most boring series around..for the amount of detail you are made to think you need to retain, there isn't much reward in the end.

For me GOAT is Sopranos, BB a not so close second..need to watch Madmen looking at the posts here..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's a figure of speech it means cutting up thier balls and turning them into beta males who obey and don't question authority.
Authority is being questioned more now than any other time in previous history. People used to slaughter each other without questions asked jusy because their King or Khan said so lol

Rid yourself of complexes guys.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Authority is being questioned more now than any other time in previous history. People used to slaughter each other without questions asked jusy because their King or Khan said so lol

Rid yourself of complexes guys.
Lack of law and order is different from creating such laws under the pretense and name of civility, but using those laws towards your own individual idealism. What is worse is people like you think we are better off in every way now which is what we are programmed to believe.. That's right read, and rid yourself off complexes that's good advice :D

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Lack of law and order is different from creating such laws under the pretense and name of civility, but using those laws towards your own individual idealism. What is worse is people like you think we are better off in every way now which is what we are programmed to believe.. That's right read, and rid yourself off complexes that's good advice :D
Of course we are better off, in every way except climate change. This is not even debatable.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sometimes I understand the hate Netflix gets for cancelling shows, raising their price but then I'm reminded why I still pay for it when I watch their docuseries.

Their movies are hit or miss, mostly miss I'd say but those docuseries are addictive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)