General TV (52 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I like how you are always interested in other people's top rated TV series
Yeah. I really love watching movies and tv shows, it's a big passion. I'm always interested in seeing/hearing something new. If I get hooked I give it a go myself.

However lately I've been avoiding tv shows with many seasons/episodes.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Oh damn have re read the book series before that comes out then. Riiiip my free time lol, those are some long books.
those are brilliant books for sure, you'll love them

- - - Updated - - -

Any reason for so many dislikes on the video?
vlcsnap-2021-02-25-11h06m09s356.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-25-11h06m25s214.png

this sentence alone is worth a million of dislikes

Last edited:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad and The Simpsons (especially season 3 to 9)

They are my five absolute favourites, but there is obviously an absolute shitload of amazing series that could easily be in or around that top 5. But they are the GOAT tier for me.
Wow. I think that's the first time I see somebody mention The Simpsons. And I'm not even sure you're trolling or not. Seeing others that you mentioned I'd say you're pretty serious. May I ask why? Throw some details, but seriously, I'm not even laughing I'm just wondering.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Wasn’t paying attention. Apple TV. Number of streaming services is getting way out of hand now. It’s ridiculous. And they’re all jacking rates recently. You could easily end up spending cable/satellite tv rates of the past now.

Apple TV is the worst though, because they fuck you over by not making their service available on any other devices/brands.
Exactly that. It’s basically paying for the same thing now. Because you want that show everybody’s praising and the only way to have it is adding yet another subscription service.

I’m glad it’s not the same case with music. I still actively buy and listen to my records but can’t deny how convenient Spotify is. Having almost everything in one place is fantastic.

Tidal on the other hand did try to go the other route with their exclusive releases. Luckily I’m not a rap/pop guy so it makes no difference to me but fuck them for trying.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Taking full advantage of the Netflix's one free month, I have finished "Stranger things".
This is the lamest top rated show I have ever seen. It is so predictable and cliche, unoriginal and outright stupid in some instances.It is the TV's equivalent of "Transformers".
Season 3 is especially bad. Formulaic POS.
Over the last several years or so I can honestly say that Europe has produced better and more original TV content than the good old USA.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Stranger Cringes was only good in season 1, the rest, no comments.

Currently starting Vikings. Its just the second episode but it looks quality already

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Taking full advantage of the Netflix's one free month, I have finished "Stranger things".
This is the lamest top rated show I have ever seen. It is so predictable and cliche, unoriginal and outright stupid in some instances.It is the TV's equivalent of "Transformers".
Season 3 is especially bad. Formulaic POS.
Over the last several years or so I can honestly say that Europe has produced better and more original TV content than the good old USA.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
Yep, the only reason Stranger Things is popular is because of people’s nostalgia for the 80s. If they set it in the 2010s, it would’ve been a massive flop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)