General TV (20 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
"Dark" is not everyone's cup of tea. Some of you may be disappointed if you expect fast paced developments and easy answers.
Personally, I think, it is the best crafted sci-fi story I have ever read or seen. But it is not only a sci-fi, but an epic romance, a thrilling, gloomy allegory of the meaning of life and death.
The story is so complicated and intricate that you will need to pay full attention and even rewatch some of it to comprehend most of it.
The creators of the series are geniuses and really went to great lengths in the crafting of this story. I hate such perfection because it always reminds me how mediocre/Bentancur I am and I will never be able to create such a masterpiece.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
"Dark" is not everyone's cup of tea. Some of you may be disappointed if you expect fast paced developments and easy answers.
Personally, I think, it is the best crafted sci-fi story I have ever read or seen. But it is not only a sci-fi, but an epic romance, a thrilling, gloomy allegory of the meaning of life and death.
The story is so complicated and intricate that you will need to pay full attention and even rewatch some of it to comprehend most of it.
The creators of the series are geniuses and really went to great lengths in the crafting of this story. I hate such perfection because it always reminds me how mediocre/Bentancur I am and I will never be able to create such a masterpiece.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk
The casting directors are so amazing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My wife got a new Ipad through work and with it we got one year subscription on Apple TV but that shit cannot be casted or played on any TV. I will neither watch on the Ipad nor buy apple TV device to watch on TV

Not suprised. This is why I never touch anything Apple. Their whole schtick is limiting your experience and options so you HAVE to use another of their product...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Too bad it’s Apple TV. Got enough subscriptions as it is. Looks interesting though.
Wasn’t paying attention. Apple TV. Number of streaming services is getting way out of hand now. It’s ridiculous. And they’re all jacking rates recently. You could easily end up spending cable/satellite tv rates of the past now.

Apple TV is the worst though, because they fuck you over by not making their service available on any other devices/brands.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Wasn’t paying attention. Apple TV. Number of streaming services is getting way out of hand now. It’s ridiculous. And they’re all jacking rates recently. You could easily end up spending cable/satellite tv rates of the past now.

Apple TV is the worst though, because they fuck you over by not making their service available on any other devices/brands.
:agree: Streaming services were so popular cuz you get 90% of the content you get on TV for just 20-30 bucks a month. Soon you’ll have to pay at least a 100 bucks to get most stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)