General TV (20 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It seems Disney is rebooting Firefly.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK OFF EVIL MOUSE

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
feels more believable than some bumfuck chemistry teacher organzing death of 8 gang bosses at exact same time. or rising to be criminal mastermind from lowly car wash bum fuck.
Ozark is ok, I've continued watching it but its formulaic and forgettable. Nothing original, bold nothing that stands out. Its funny I can some up every episode of Ozark by " strong independent women characters don't listen to or respect Jason Bateman, they do something stupid and end up in trouble. Jason Bateman has to bail them out. They blame it all on him rinse and repeat. Bit too cucked for my tastes

Breaking Bad is one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

Couldn't care less which one is more realistic lol

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ozark is ok, I've continued watching it but its formulaic and forgettable. Nothing original, bold nothing that stands out. Its funny I can some up every episode of Ozark by " strong independent women characters don't listen to or respect Jason Bateman, they do something stupid and end up in trouble. Jason Bateman has to bail them out. They blame it all on him rinse and repeat. Bit too cucked for my tastes

Breaking Bad is one of the greatest tv shows of all time.

Couldn't care less which one is more realistic lol
Who doesn't love bad bitches tho?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK OFF EVIL MOUSE
I was so happy when I saw it's getting rebooted. But when I saw who's making it... no way it's gonna be good.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For your Viking fans, they dropped 10 episodes, the entire 2nd half of newest season on same day, today

Also to continue your historical fiction binge, if you not watching the Italian Romulus, you must watch it.

And now to something new, now the Spanish too are doing their own historical fiction epic, chose to tell story of one of the ultimate warriors of the medieval times (im liking all the big euro countries doing this themselves now, with the germans and Barbarians too, even if it was disappointing). Take a look at this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)