General TV (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not really, despite the bad ending most people I know enjoyed the fuck out of lost. Because episode to episode had high quality entertainment, wtf level mystery, and some really good characters and acting.

People were genuinely obsessed with Lost while it was going on live, it was kinda live the GOT of it's time in terms of fandom popularity.

P.S But yeah its not on rewatchable type of show tho, because it's about the mystery, theorizing and the wtf level events, if you know all of it, it takes away from the experience.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not really, despite the bad ending most people I know enjoyed the fuck out of lost. Because episode to episode had high quality entertainment, wtf level mystery, and some really good characters and acting.

People were genuinely obsessed with Lost while it was going on live, it was kinda live the GOT of it's time in terms of fandom popularity.
High quality entertainment? :lol: Oh pls. Nothing ever happened. Most boring show i ever started watching.
And i don't mind slow paced shows at all btw.

People were obsessed with The Walking Dead too, that's not an argument.

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Still didn't watch Roman Empire. I'm watching the last dance when i find the free time, but if you say that roman empire is also good. I will watch it.
Roman Empire's acting is considerably worse and there are more often historians speaking as opposed to only acting. But for me it was worth it as I love historical documentaries

It's really worth it if you like that time period however. There are three seasons. The first one is about Marcus Aurelius and Commodus, the second one is on Caesar and the Triumvirate and the third one is on Caligula.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Roman Empire's acting is considerably worse and there are more often historians speaking as opposed to only acting. But for me it was worth it as I love historical documentaries

It's really worth it if you like that time period however. There are three seasons. The first one is about Marcus Aurelius and Commodus, the second one is on Caesar and the Triumvirate and the third one is on Caligula.
Agree, it's somewhat interesting but the production isn't great. if the Ottoman Empire is better, sounds worth a watch

Jun 7, 2003

Okay, will for sure give it a go when time found. I like Roman History, read a lot so definitely will be interesting for me

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read the book series it's based on, but havent watched series more then few episodes. I like that the cast has some of the actors from the wire. And the Bosch actor is from Deadwood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)