General TV (89 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I binge watched The Witcher, I know I am late but who cares. It started boring, got confusing and ended great. Ep7 and Ep 8 were wonderful.

I am out of shows now, what to watch? Bring the suggestions

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Your question is so random and stupid it doesnt even dignify a reply.

Stop being a desperate to be triggered loser and find out for yourself.
I think its very much a legitimate question when picking new tv shows when that sort of thing all too often kills immersion, creates needless boring plot lines or causes characters to act in an unrealistic manner to serve a point for the shows creators. im not triggered by the message im triggered by obviously forced nonsense as a substitute for actually interesting writing. After all I am looking for something fictional and interesting not preechy and political but i can see i've caught you at a bad time so I'll just have to watch it myself.

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I just seen your post commenting it. Holy hell what did we just watch. Jesus.

Like a life action episode of Rainbow six siege.
It was insane. One of the craziest TV episodes I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Not so much SJW shit, but more caricature like fight scenes and gore, not to mention the cartoonish characters.
I love that it doesn't take itself too seriously and isn't afraid to go over the top. Similar to Tarantino and the guy who directed Dragged across concrete, bone tomahawk and brawl in cell 99

Peaky blinders takes itself too seriously and is one of the most cringeworthy TV shows there is.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It was insane. One of the craziest TV episodes I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

I love that it doesn't take itself too seriously and isn't afraid to go over the top. Similar to Tarantino and the guy who directed Dragged across concrete, bone tomahawk and brawl in cell 99

Peaky blinders takes itself too seriously and is one of the most cringeworthy TV shows there is.
I agree about peaky blinders, and i think i would have liked gangs of London 20 years ago, but it's just not my cup of tea now.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Anybody watched Mr Robot season 4? I watched 3 seasons but im not sure i wanna watch it the 4th one. Because it’s last season and last season usually turns to shit.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Anybody watched Mr Robot season 4? I watched 3 seasons but im not sure i wanna watch it the 4th one. Because it’s last season and last season usually turns to shit.
I watched season 2 and when the cheap twist at the end was that he was in a mental institution is when I noticed how much of a waste of time this show is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 87)