General TV (13 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I haven’t, but I shall definitely check it out.

If you have Netflix right now, you should check out the new seasons of Babylon Berlin and Kingdom. So good.
I don't have Babylon Berlin on my Netflix for some reason but I remember trying it and not liking it.

I added Kingdom to my list now, I will check it out.

Edit: I have Babylon Berlin on my HBO but I as I said, it wasn't something I enjoyed.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Watching Season 1 of Deadwood and it's very enjoyable for sure. Ranks between MEEEH Godless and WAWAWEWA Hell on Wheels, closer to Hell on Wheels

Looking forward to Kingdom Season 2 but I dont remember anything about it except some asshole politician scamming poor people out of a boat ride and then murdered by zombies on that boat

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is "the English Game" any good?
I was just about to ask the same thing but then I saw it's made by Julian Fellowes so I didn't need to ask anymore :tuttosport:

Haha, weird, came to the thread to ask the same, just saw the trailer, and my brother asked to choose between english game or letter to the king, told him duuuuuuuuuh after seeing both trailers.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Watched the first episode of the English Game. I don't have any expectations but I love it thus far. I like the 19th century setting, the accents and obviously football. Don't know if I'm biased liking it because of that. It's not groundbreaking but good TV.

Moar now. :tuttosport:

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Watched the first episode of the English Game. I don't have any expectations but I love it thus far. I like the 19th century setting, the accents and obviously football. Don't know if I'm biased liking it because of that. It's not groundbreaking but good TV.

Moar now. :tuttosport:
That Jimmy Love guy....glad that Harry Maguire found a job as actor since his original career didn't work out :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)