General TV (22 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
they're both shite, mate.
Yes and No. It's trash, but good at it. Because it doesn't even want to more than just trash.

And at least they actually call Zombies, "Zombies" not "walkers" or "biters"...

Imo It's a nice little show (if you like the horror/zombie/trash genre that is) if you just want to switch off your brain for an hour. If not, then it's obviously not for you.

Don't complain about acting or story in a show like that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
icemaη;5720309 said:
I don't remember who the Utopia fans here are. Amazon has picked up the remake which HBO shelved. No Fincher though.
https://www.theverge.com/2018/4/19/...-gillian-flynn-channel-4-utopia-series-pickup
There is. @GordoDeCentral recommended it when it was airing and I became a huge fan immediately. But I can’t see how it won’t fail. The unique visuals, audio, humour and dark take on killings is something we’ll never see on an American network/market. Those things were a big part of the good quality of the show.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yes and No. It's trash, but good at it. Because it doesn't even want to more than just trash.

And at least they actually call Zombies, "Zombies" not "walkers" or "biters"...

Imo It's a nice little show (if you like the horror/zombie/trash genre that is) if you just want to switch off your brain for an hour. If not, then it's obviously not for you.

Don't complain about acting or story in a show like that.
True, I also like to have tv shows where I can turn my brain off and still enjoy it.

What do you watch these days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)