General TV (69 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One year later I discovered The Path and I somehow like it. The thing is I want something to binge as I am waiting one week for Homeland and will soon start waiting one week for Saul.

As for Taboo, I really want to start it but if I get hooked up, I will also start waiting week after week and I don't want that, I will binge it once there are a few episodes out.

- - - Updated - - -

About Peter Stormare @Osman

Another interesting thing about Peter, have you heard hos story when a certain director (he refuses to tell who) called him to ask him if he is interested in playing a role. The director asked him if he has seen the movie Fargo and if he can play the role of a maniac psychopath like the blonde one in Fargo. Stormare took it personally and hung.
I know what you mean about Taboo. It's rather frustrating to wait a week between episodes, especially considering how enigmatic and hypnotic the show is thus far. The advent of Internet and all that jazz has made us all so much more impatient with TV series :D

::lol3:: Funny story about Stormare. I'd never heard it before. :tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hahaha yeah I heard him tell that in a talk show. I was speechless lol, he should take it as a compliment even if that's one dumb director.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Did you watch Midnattsol? I know that you don't like Swedish shows but that one you would like, you would even change your mind about Swedish shows and maybe start watching some every now and then.

@Post Ironic see if you can get your hands on it with subtitles that you understand, the show took quite good review from several critics across Europe. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4836846/

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No I haven't. I haven't even hooked in my digital TV box yet after I moved here 4 months ago. That's how rare I watch regular TV :D (my smart TV provides me with viaplay, Netflix, HBO Nordic etc without needing the box) But will try it, actually had it mentionned to me not long ago.

That, Äkta Människor and the Norwegian teenage Skam is pretty much the little I hear from Swedish / Scandinavian shows right now (that's my barometer, I avoid them until I hear something that stands out, and even them rarely go through with it). All the buzz is mainly about Skam tho lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did you watch Midnattsol? I know that you don't like Swedish shows but that one you would like, you would even change your mind about Swedish shows and maybe start watching some every now and then.

@Post Ironic see if you can get your hands on it with subtitles that you understand, the show took quite good review from several critics across Europe. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4836846/
I'll try to find it. It looks really interesting.

I haven't watched much in the way of Swedish film and television aside from the obvious with Bergman. :delpiero: I'm a big fan of Norwegian stuff though. What did you think of that Stellan Skarsgard film from 2014, In Order of Disappearance? Role suited him perfect. @Osman

Really enjoyed Headhunters as well. Aksel Hennie is a great actor. And The Bothersome Man with the dude from Lilyhammer which is just brilliant, so darkly comic. Steve Van Zandt :delpiero:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I havent seen that yet PI, but I want to now for the name, original name, Kraftidioten (en iskall jävel :D), sounds like a hoot.

Head hunters was fantastic tho yea, sadly Norwegians and Danes are better then us at movies. Used to be only the danes, but Norwegians surpassed us too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Enjoyed the Shooter S1. Love the movie too.

And that scene in E9, fucking hell
Shooter was very good, MUCH better then the movie for me.

Question is, how will this continue on as season 2? Story wise this seemed like complete 1 season tale.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Watching Weeds as background noise, loved that scene when i saw it the first time years ago :touched:

Too bad the show has gone to shit pretty quick. Doug Wilson alone is worth watching the show though. Fucking great supporting character.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
True maybe, and the CIA boss lady's scene with Isaac at the end suggested something major was a foot.

But I mainly mean 2nd season can't possibly have the same urgency and thrill because he can't be a super elite killer on the run like he was now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 64)

• JCK