General TV (12 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ahhh our tastes are too similar so I'm out of recommendations :D And yeah I binge watch shit too much too.

Btw, regarding Atlanta, how unique is Darius? I seriously wanted him in every scene lol. Not that Paper boy character isnt such a refreshing character too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ahhh :p I allways assume only ALC seen it around here.

I suggest watching Atlanta. Its more of a dramedy, but its still funny type of off the wall satire, creative type of show, as Donald Glover the lead and creator says, its kinda like Twin peaks for rappers :lol:

"STOP BEING WEIRD NIGGA" :howler:

@Dru @Fr3sh
My nigga thats a man :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Damn not this but next Sunday, it feels like I been waiting forever for it. The 8 episodes will fly right by.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah. The Walking Dead is one show I gave up on this past season. Among a few shows I had been watching that needed a bullet in its head.

Apr 15, 2006
i meant as how were you able to finish that shit, and dont start the walking dead. its just as bad, except for season 1. you'll be wasting your time
Boredom, mostly. Plus I know many friends who love it, so I wanted to see if this was different from any other zombie show.

And yea, I'm not gonna bother watching TWD.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Lost became shit when they started covering all the events that happened before an accident.

It's a shame they had to fast forward the Fringe. That was a good show and 8 seasons were needed.

And John Noble is God.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)