General TV (76 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I loved where Stavros picked up the suitcase full of money that Steve Buscemi had left lying there in the movie. Also, the Coen references in general are pretty funny. The end credits after S2E2 feature Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby, which was part of the soundtrack of Oh Brother Where Art Thou.

And Billy Bob Thornton is just ridiculously good - 'aces'.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I loved where Stavros picked up the suitcase full of money that Steve Buscemi had left lying there in the movie. Also, the Coen references in general are pretty funny. The end credits after S2E2 feature Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby, which was part of the soundtrack of Oh Brother Where Art Thou.

And Billy Bob Thornton is just ridiculously good - 'aces'.
I am expecting a link to the movie in this season as well but that Stavros part was simply amazing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hi
2 questions:
1. Does anyone here know about something called Kodi? If you heard about it - I would like to know if you must have a streamer to install it on or can I just install it on a pc (in terms of pc use) as for TV use I have seen a video people using it with kinnect! Is it linked to their XBOX/Wee or it can be functioned as a console itself with the right remote?
2. Fargo season 2 - I have seen the movie Fargo and didnt like it too much... I have seen season 1 of Fargo and thought its a genius TV show! I know the season 2 is based on the movie - so... For the ones who have seen the movie and started watching season 2 - Is it better than the movie or is it practically the same?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)