General TV (57 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
My guess is that the new Zoom is actually Barry Allen from that other universe.

Zoom in Flash

Future Flash in the New 52 comics books. In the pic below he's the blue guy in the middle lower part:

Here's his full pic:

He's a villain in the future new 52 I believe or at least a much more ruthless version of himself.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Hunter Zoloman can speed steal can't he? Jay lost his powers? Zoom stole them. Plus Wally is going to be around this season.
We don't know what happened to Jay's power. He might just not be able to connect to his Speed Force here. And I don't think stealing speed is part of Hunter Zolomon's powerset. That would actually be Cobalt Blue.

The show creators mentioned that Zoom is a Speed Demon and not just a speedster. Is that what Barry is in the New 52?
Speed Demon would be the Black Flash who is just the manifestation of Death for Speedsters. Would be weird. Also I don't trust anything show creators say since they will obviously not want to spoil anything and use red herrings instead.

Apr 15, 2006
DAAYYYYUUUUM what a start for Fargo.....
Gonna watch this when I go home in a few hours. Looking forward to it.
We don't know what happened to Jay's power. He might just not be able to connect to his Speed Force here. And I don't think stealing speed is part of Hunter Zolomon's powerset. That would actually be Cobalt Blue.

Speed Demon would be the Black Flash who is just the manifestation of Death for Speedsters. Would be weird. Also I don't trust anything show creators say since they will obviously not want to spoil anything and use red herrings instead.

That makes sense. Let's see how it turns out.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
A lot of people seem to think Flash's rogues are lame, but I truly believe outside of Batman he has the best and most varied set of villains in the DC stable. I'll be interested if we'll see Mirror Master this season,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)