General TV (29 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I love it u feel like I don't want it to end so im savouring it. Ive also got the wire boxset and haven't touched it yet I guess im saving it for when im in a position where I have no sky or wifi and im forced to watch dvds then il watch them.

- - - Updated - - -

Enron and I are Southland fans (it got cancelled last year).

But I do think Fargo is the best TV show going right now.
im only on the second episode of southland and I know im going to like this show. Fargo is definatly my favourite new show its awesome... awe jeez :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@acmilan

I know you've been making lots of friends here lately, but I need your "professional" rating on The Blacklist.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't normally watch a lot of tv but right now I seem to be, thus:

Game of Thrones, needs no intro. I'm probably not as into it as I thought I might be, but as a fantasy fan it does the job and more.

The Americans, actually one of the best shows around in my humble opinion, slick, edgy and interesting.

The Blacklist, another very slick and polished show, although James Spader completely steals most scenes, and the premise is repetitive when not character-centric.

Revolution, a bit tongue-in-cheek post-apocalyptic fare, full of clichés but an easy watch with a drink.

From Dusk Till Dawn, movie spin off series, it's basically just the movie but in depth for the first 6-7 episodes. I'm a fan of the general Tarantino-Rodriguez colabs, so was always going to watch this. It's quite funny how characters have literally been replaced like for like, although Madison Davenport is hardly Juliette Lewis.

Fargo, only seen a couple of episodes but I can already see I'm going to like it.

I think I'll wrap it up with these shows for a while, now the better weather has arrived.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@acmilan

I know you've been making lots of friends here lately, but I need your "professional" rating on The Blacklist.
thanks for getting in the way of my miss congeniality contest :D

I like it, but it's still relatively early in the show, so it hasn't had the time to get tedious and predictable. Kind of like I felt initially about Person of Interest but with time, I lost interest in it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
thanks for getting in the way of my miss congeniality contest :D

I like it, but it's still relatively early in the show, so it hasn't had the time to get tedious and predictable. Kind of like I felt initially about Person of Interest but with time, I lost interest in it.
Person of Interest is amazing. You know nothing Semen Snow!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Person of Interest is amazing. You know nothing Semen Snow!
I never thought of it as "amazing", that's for sure. Thought it was interesting till half-way into the 3rd season ... then it started getting too repetitive and that new world order element they started pushing, felt forced and unrealistic.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I never thought of it as "amazing", that's for sure. Thought it was interesting till half-way into the 3rd season ... then it started getting too repetitive and that new world order element that started pushing, felt forced and unrealistic.
The Vigilance part was kinda annoying, yeah, but the season finale saved it for me and left me interested for the 4th season.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
The CW's comic-turned-into-tv-series are generally lame. I never got into Arrow or Smallville. This Flash doesn't look too bad compared to the older tv series so I may give it a watch, without having too much high hopes for it. If you want good super hero stuff check out Young Justice and Green Lantern from the WB series. Those I actually woke up on a Saturday morning for. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)