General TV (27 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The CW's comic-turned-into-tv-series are generally lame. I never got into Arrow or Smallville. This Flash doesn't look too bad compared to the older tv series so I may give it a watch, without having too much high hopes for it. If you want good super hero stuff check out Young Justice and Green Lantern from the WB series. Those I actually woke up on a Saturday morning for. :p

Young Justice was fantastic but Green Lantern was a terrible job on the Light Spectrum mythology which is the best part of the whole DC Universe.

Also, I look forward for The Flash bringing some metahumans to the Arrow.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Robin is awesome. I want her to have my babies, but she'd probably refuse.
Oh god, Cobie Smulders is so goddamn sexy.
She's the kind you'll say you'll make love to her instead of fucking her brains out.
:agree:

He is by far the most annoying TV character in the world :D
He is so sweet and SO corny though that it somehow works to make him charming. Plus he is pretty good looking too...not in a, "I want you to drop your pants right now," kinda way, but in a handsome, good guy way.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
She's the kind you'll say you'll make love to her instead of fucking her brains out.
Nah, I'd wrap her up in some cellophane, hang her horizontally about 4 feet from the floor, and then build some sort of mechanical apparatus that would pick me up so that my dick is aligned perfectly with her amazing pussy and would thrust me towards her with the speed and angst of 100 Zacheryahs, again and again, AGAIN AND AGAIN, until I explode all over her now throbbing pussy and tender ass. And then I'd sigh a sigh of relief, my body feeling 2 ounces lighter and in desperate need of a nicotine fix. After smoking the cigarette and putting it out on the small of her backside, but careful not to burn her by using the cum residue left from the previously mentioned sexual act, I'd dismount myself and walk around so I can face her, my legs unsteady from having had the orgasm of my life and from the cigarette high. I would then bend over so she doesn't have to lift her precious head to make eye contact, lightly slap her blushing cheeks in a playful manner, kiss her goodnight and tell her to have a nice sleep. Dolphin daddy needs you to be well rested for his morning routine.
@Völler

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Nah, I'd wrap her up in some cellophane, hang her horizontally about 4 feet from the floor, and then build some sort of mechanical apparatus that would pick me up so that my dick is aligned perfectly with her amazing pussy and would thrust me towards her with the speed and angst of 100 Zacheryahs, again and again, AGAIN AND AGAIN, until I explode all over her now throbbing pussy and tender ass. And then I'd sigh a sigh of relief, my body feeling 2 ounces lighter and in desperate need of a nicotine fix. After smoking the cigarette and putting it out on the small of her backside, but careful not to burn her by using the cum residue left from the previously mentioned sexual act, I'd dismount myself and walk around so I can face her, my legs unsteady from having had the orgasm of my life and from the cigarette high. I would then bend over so she doesn't have to lift her precious head to make eye contact, lightly slap her blushing cheeks in a playful manner, kiss her goodnight and tell her to have a nice sleep. Dolphin daddy needs you to be well rested for his morning routine.
:lol: Creative and lazy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)