General TV (98 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Did any of you guys watch the emmys last night?

What did you think? Heard that Jimmy Kimmel was poor and that Homeland won shitloads :p
I caught about 30 minutes of it. Why? I don't know. It's a crap program in general.

Jimmy Kimmel is 95% hype and 5% actual talent, so I'm not surprised by that commentary.

As for Homeland, yeah -- it won quite a bit. Modern Family apparently won best comedy for the third year running, but I can't bear to watch anymore since late season 1: too cloying and over-earnest as a second-rate and derivative reboot attempt of Sons & Daughters.

Michael J Fox getting all sorts of love and applause was kind of cool and surprising. Kevin Costner getting an award was kind of funny, as the inside joke among friends is that anyone under the age of 25 never heard of him but anyone older all knows him.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Anyone seen Justified?
saw the 1st season, thought it was a pretty good show but not great, imo. It does have excellent reviews and faithful following, so maybe you should give it a try.

Planning to give SofA a shot one of these days. Just finished watching The killing (both US and Danish version) - liked it more than I thought I would, a very good detective mystery/thriller.

---------- Post Merged at 17:27 ----------

Did any of you guys watch the emmys last night?

What did you think? Heard that Jimmy Kimmel was poor and that Homeland won shitloads :p
come on, Marty, you serious? I had just painted one of the walls in my room so I am pretty sure I had more fun than you last night :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 95)