General TV (71 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Why did it get cancelled? Not enough Avengers in it?
Fincher a cunt

In November 2019, it was reported that a potential third season had been put on indefinite hold until Fincher finished working on his next film, Mank.[37] Fincher plans to make five seasons.[38] In January 2020, Netflix announced that the cast had been released from their contracts and that the series was on indefinite hold, as Fincher was busy with other projects. A Netflix spokesperson stated, "He may revisit Mindhunter again in the future, but in the meantime felt it wasn't fair to the actors to hold them from seeking other work while he was exploring new work of his own."[6]

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fargo season 4 has been ace. While I consider it one of the best shows out there I cannot decide if Lovecraft Country is better because the latter has been astounding and getting better episode after episode. The consistency is amazing.

Oktoberfest continues to be a good show. @Post Ironic are you watching it?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fargo season 4 has been ace. While I consider it one of the best shows out there I cannot decide if Lovecraft Country is better because the latter has been astounding and getting better episode after episode. The consistency is amazing.

Oktoberfest continues to be a good show. @Post Ironic are you watching it?
Lovecraft Country is a damn good show. :tup:

How have I not heard of this Oktoberfest: Beer and Blood? Looks amazing. And it has Edgar/Misel Maticevic from Babylon Berlin in it. :tuttosport: Favourite character in that show. And Martina Gedeck too (loved her since The Lives of Others). Thank you for bringing this one to my attention. Going to start it tomorrow.

@DAiDEViL @lgorTudor German tv on fire these past couple years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)