General TV (40 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I do too. I watched 5 episodes so far and it's very entertaining. Acting is really good, I like the characters and I also like the fact it's not jump-scare horror but more like a subtle note to it. Did you watch The Haunting of Hill House? Apparently same actors but a lot better show.
Of course I did. Not all the same actors but many of them. It was produced before this one. Strange that you started watching Season 2 first, it's an anthology but still.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mindhunter is great and it's even better if you know more about these serial killers. I happen to listen to a podcast about serial killers and all these cases and many more are covered in details.

I was waiting to see more about BTK. I didn't know the show got cancelled

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Mindhunter is great and it's even better if you know more about these serial killers. I happen to listen to a podcast about serial killers and all these cases and many more are covered in details.

I was waiting to see more about BTK. I didn't know the show got cancelled
which Podcast?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
2000s is when TV peaked

quality production value and writing but without the SJW shit stuffed into every second
It can be a bit much, but let's be serious. In the 1960s it was the black character. In the 1970s it was the single divorced mom. In the 1980s it was gays and spousal and sex abuse. Let's not pretend this is new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)