General TV (65 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don’t understand why so many people are in such denial, the evidence is overwhelming. We are talking about a 30-45 year old man who, for over decades, invited 8 year old boys to sleepovers. There are a lot of guys who have came forward with eerily similar stories about how he molested them.

I enjoy MJ’s music. Beat it, Man in the Mirror, Billie Jean. All brilliant songs. But you have to separate the man from the artist. He was an amazing musician, and a complete piece of shit human being.
Absolutely, the excuses to defend him are ridiculous too. Didn't have a childhood likes to be charitable etc that could describe plenty of middle aged men. You know what the rest of them aren't doing? Sleeping in the same beds with the kids 30 nights in a row.

Jacko is the most obvious pedophile that has ever existed. If it were anyone else acting llike that then nobody would have ever defended them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Absolutely, the excuses to defend him are ridiculous too. Didn't have a childhood likes to be charitable etc that could describe plenty of middle aged men. You know what the rest of them aren't doing? Sleeping in the same beds with the kids 30 nights in a row.

Jacko is the most obvious pedophile that has ever existed. If it were anyone else acting llike that then nobody would have ever defended them
No, if it were anyone else, I'd defend him too. That's what the presumption of innocence is.

None of it makes much sense if you think about. Why on Earth would a pedophile build a theme park in his own backyard? Surely you don't want any of it to be noticed. And then there's the fact there's just no evidence. Multiple investigations, yet nothing. Oh, and both accusers said the exact opposite in the past.

It's such a poor case. All the documentary does is play on your emotions.

Btw, I don't care for the childhood thing either. MJ was totally fucked up. It's painfully obvious that he was not in a good place mentally. But that doesn't make him a pedophile.

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you're a pedophile and you want to have sex with kids, I'm pretty sure you want to do it under the radar.

Building your own theme park does not fit that narrative. It makes zero sense. It draws all attention to you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
If you're a pedophile and you want to have sex with kids, I'm pretty sure you want to do it under the radar.

Building your own theme park does not fit that narrative. It makes zero sense. It draws all attention to you.

We're also talking about a guy that was progressively turning himself white through plastic surgery. He was far from normal or rational.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
The lynch mob of Michael Jackson assumes every account that is against him is true because they find him weird or don't like him. If we can draw a parallel, it's the same for the lynch mob of Cristiano Ronaldo which want him convicted of rape despite the weak evidence simply because they don't like him.

Evidence shows that he was not guilty, and this was proven in court. Can't argue with that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We're also talking about a guy that was progressively turning himself white through plastic surgery. He was far from normal or rational.
Yes, of course. He was weird. And man, I'm sure he had huge psychological issues. But I'm far from convinced of his guilt. Two victims statements, not corroborated by evidence and both victims who said the opposite before?

No, I don't think there is all that much in it. Just mass hysteria.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Kominsky Method and After Life
Two shows about aging and grieving, one murican with Michael Douglas and the other british with Ricky Gervais. Watched the former because of Douglas and the latter bcs of funny britbong accents OY M8 I'LL HAAV FISHFINGERS N BEENS

They were okay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)