General TV (53 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How is the Witcher going to satisfy feminazis and SJW's all around the world? It's Netflix after all, and the main character doesn't seem to fit in at all, if he's anything like the video game version that is.
I dont know I played Witcher 3 and all I did was go around doing favors for hot women that didn't bang me in return. I think it fits.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The Witcher world is extremely brutal, Geralt is a just moral character, but the world is uncompromisingly dark and gritty fantasy tale. No room for modern conveniences, that is if they follow the nuanced books. The story of the games are unfamiliar to me since I barely played them.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
that was good and intense.

i will watch this show. havent had a good action show like this since strike back ended.

anyone else watc the cop show in line of duty? man thats a good show. 4 seasons in and loving it

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Took me awhile to notice that's my man Robb Start :lol:.

Anyway anyone watching The Man in the High Castle? The show is great and the premise is ever better. Would recommend to anyone :tup:.
First time I hear about it but it sounds kinda great.

Waiting for Daredevil to come out tomorrow.

Since I finished Rectify I kinda stopped watching TV shows and I threw myself on movies. Maybe I should start watching one. Or the one you mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)