General TV (45 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Episode 8, right? Might be the most batshit crazy episode to ever end up on television, and also the most seductive and captivating at the same time. An incredible hour.

By the way, never would have you guessed you were a Twin Peaks fan. :p
Yes "gotta light", right? First time I watched i was at my parents house talking with family, half paying attention to the episode. Soon I realized my family was a mere annoying distraction from what was happening on the screen.

Shortly after that I dropped acid with a few friends and insisted we watch that episode (none of them had seen a single Twin Peaks episode before). "Gotta Light" is still a running joke.

And i love the work of David Lynch. :p Wild at Heat, lost highway, mulholland drive

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:
Gotta Light is the one. That last scene is so damn creepy, and so perfectly Lynchian. I couldn't imagine watching that episode after dropping acid. It's enough of a mind-fuck without the acid. The atomic bomb sequence with Penderecki's "Threnody to the Victims of Hiroshima" is pretty out there too.

Nice choices of Lynch films. Love those 3.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's very straight forward easy to read books, not much of prose in Bernard Cornwell novels. But yeah it's a fantastic series.

The book Uhtred will annoy you more even if the TV version is numnuts too, he is a more prominent in his dumb stubborn jock type of persona :D plus you follow him for longer, into old age.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 42)