General TV (99 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
First season True Detective and first season Fargo are just amazing. True Detective dropped a lot in quality with the second while Fargo lost just a little. Fargo on the other hand lost a lot in its terrible third season.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
First season True Detective and first season Fargo are just amazing. True Detective dropped a lot in quality with the second while Fargo lost just a little. Fargo on the other hand lost a lot in its terrible third season.
Second season of True Detective is absolutely horrible imo, can't even be compared with the brilliant first season.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Finished another 'Band of Brothers' rewatch, incredible how well this show has aged considering it was released 16 years ago. Must have been the 5th or 6th time now that I watched this series while all members of that group have been gradually passing away, last guy passed just a month ago. Reread Stephen Ambrose's book last week as well

Truly the Greatest Generation unlike the faggy boomers I hope all fag boomers fucking die

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Finished another 'Band of Brothers' rewatch, incredible how well this show has aged considering it was released 16 years ago. Must have been the 5th or 6th time now that I watched this series while all members of that group have been gradually passing away, last guy passed just a month ago. Reread Stephen Ambrose's book last week as well

Truly the Greatest Generation
unlike the faggy boomers I hope all fag boomers fucking die
Especially the Germans :agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thanks for reminding Igor, need to rewatch it too, been quite few years since last time. Band Of Brothers, The Wire, Firefly and to lesser extent Rome, are the only shows I can rewatch every other year basically.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Thanks for reminding Igor, need to rewatch it too, been quite few years since last time. Band Of Brothers, The Wire, Firefly and to lesser extent Rome, are the only shows I can rewatch every other year basically.
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me :touched:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
LOl, thats why its great, it had a huge warfare setting but took the time to flesh out autenthic characters amongst the anonomity of the multitude.

Pacific failed in that aspect, to make you relate and get to know the big set of characters in similar tangible way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)