General TV (44 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Will check it out further. Interesting it starts with story about KKK when I was watching Dave Chappelle stand up making a poignant joke about KKK run KFC lol. How a outright racism like that shouldn't effect the modern man, get your chicken and go on your day lol.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Anyone else checked out The Handmaid's Tale? It's actually really good. I've never been a fan of Margaret Atwood's writing, but this book suits the television medium very well. Quite fitting with these modern times as well. Basically the future Mike Pence and The Freedom Caucus desire.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First episode of American Gods was great. Looks like another world class title to watch.
I came to post about that, just downloaded but havent seen it it. Wondering if I should watch until few more episodes is out or til I finished reading the book. But its too tempting not just hit play...

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I just did it and it was friggin awesome.

Bilquis :scared: @Fr3sh needs to see that scene...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
that scene was so over the top :lol:

I loved it.

Also the Clockwork Orange gang :tup:.

And of course Ian McShane is boss as usual.

Oh and dat Vikings battle at the beginning. Holy shit.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Alright I am also jumping on the American Gods train, will report later in the evening.
You can have my seat on that train. Thought the first half was very nice but then mystery took over and I'm not a mystery person. Overall the show shapes to be some The Old Man and Mr. Smith 2.0 multiplied by Spartacus (the show). Gonna keep watching to satisfy my sense of completion

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't like her :D

As for the trailer: I don't like it either. I think Daredevil was simply brilliant and by far the best tv show when it comes to super heroes. But The Defenders looks like a pile of garbage yet again filled with exaggeration. I think it will be similar to Arrow. Which means total crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)